Russell Brand and Katy Perry's Upcoming Wedding Revealed in Invitation
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are reportedly returning to India for a week-long celebration to mark their marriage. The funnyman proposed to Perry in the country on New Year's Eve after a whirlwind romance, and the singer's pal Rihanna let slip earlier this year they were heading back to India to exchange vows.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker quickly insisted her friend was wrong - but new reports suggest the Umbrella star was telling the truth. Britain's Daily Mirror reports the couple's wedding invitation tells guests they will be heading to Delhi for the ceremony - and attendees are said to have been told to reserve a week for the celebrations.
A source tells the publication, "Expect the most vibrant wedding of the year. It will be a mix of traditional Hollywood glamor with Katy's hair and dress, plus Indian touches like henna art on her hands and feet, an Indian tiara and hair brooches."
"It will be at the end of October and will last for seven days. About 75 to 100 guests will be staying at a resort in India."
More Russell Brand News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...