Russell Brand and Katy Perry's Upcoming Wedding Revealed in Invitation
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are reportedly returning to India for a week-long celebration to mark their marriage. The funnyman proposed to Perry in the country on New Year's Eve after a whirlwind romance, and the singer's pal Rihanna let slip earlier this year they were heading back to India to exchange vows.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker quickly insisted her friend was wrong - but new reports suggest the Umbrella star was telling the truth. Britain's Daily Mirror reports the couple's wedding invitation tells guests they will be heading to Delhi for the ceremony - and attendees are said to have been told to reserve a week for the celebrations.
A source tells the publication, "Expect the most vibrant wedding of the year. It will be a mix of traditional Hollywood glamor with Katy's hair and dress, plus Indian touches like henna art on her hands and feet, an Indian tiara and hair brooches."
"It will be at the end of October and will last for seven days. About 75 to 100 guests will be staying at a resort in India."
More Russell Brand News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna