Russell Brand and Katy Perry's Upcoming Wedding Revealed in Invitation
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are reportedly returning to India for a week-long celebration to mark their marriage. The funnyman proposed to Perry in the country on New Year's Eve after a whirlwind romance, and the singer's pal Rihanna let slip earlier this year they were heading back to India to exchange vows.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker quickly insisted her friend was wrong - but new reports suggest the Umbrella star was telling the truth. Britain's Daily Mirror reports the couple's wedding invitation tells guests they will be heading to Delhi for the ceremony - and attendees are said to have been told to reserve a week for the celebrations.
A source tells the publication, "Expect the most vibrant wedding of the year. It will be a mix of traditional Hollywood glamor with Katy's hair and dress, plus Indian touches like henna art on her hands and feet, an Indian tiara and hair brooches."
"It will be at the end of October and will last for seven days. About 75 to 100 guests will be staying at a resort in India."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen