Russell Brand and Katy Perry's Upcoming Wedding Revealed in Invitation
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are reportedly returning to India for a week-long celebration to mark their marriage. The funnyman proposed to Perry in the country on New Year's Eve after a whirlwind romance, and the singer's pal Rihanna let slip earlier this year they were heading back to India to exchange vows.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker quickly insisted her friend was wrong - but new reports suggest the Umbrella star was telling the truth. Britain's Daily Mirror reports the couple's wedding invitation tells guests they will be heading to Delhi for the ceremony - and attendees are said to have been told to reserve a week for the celebrations.
A source tells the publication, "Expect the most vibrant wedding of the year. It will be a mix of traditional Hollywood glamor with Katy's hair and dress, plus Indian touches like henna art on her hands and feet, an Indian tiara and hair brooches."
"It will be at the end of October and will last for seven days. About 75 to 100 guests will be staying at a resort in India."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?