Gabriella Cilmi Plans to Busk in New York's Subway Stations
Singer Gabriella Cilmi is risking arrest with her latest musical venture - she's planning to busk in New York's subway stations. The "Sweet About Me" hitmaker is set to travel to the Big Apple with a pal, and the pair is hoping to share their music with Manhattan commuters.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm traveling with a friend and we're going to spend as long as we can without getting caught, fined or arrested, busking at various subway stations across the city. It's something I've just always wanted to do."
Her busking plan aside, Cilmi recently revealed that she fancies Robert Downey Jr.. The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz, "He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people! I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood