Gabriella Cilmi Plans to Busk in New York's Subway Stations
Singer Gabriella Cilmi is risking arrest with her latest musical venture - she's planning to busk in New York's subway stations. The "Sweet About Me" hitmaker is set to travel to the Big Apple with a pal, and the pair is hoping to share their music with Manhattan commuters.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm traveling with a friend and we're going to spend as long as we can without getting caught, fined or arrested, busking at various subway stations across the city. It's something I've just always wanted to do."
Her busking plan aside, Cilmi recently revealed that she fancies Robert Downey Jr.. The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz, "He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people! I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character