Gabriella Cilmi Plans to Busk in New York's Subway Stations
Singer Gabriella Cilmi is risking arrest with her latest musical venture - she's planning to busk in New York's subway stations. The "Sweet About Me" hitmaker is set to travel to the Big Apple with a pal, and the pair is hoping to share their music with Manhattan commuters.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm traveling with a friend and we're going to spend as long as we can without getting caught, fined or arrested, busking at various subway stations across the city. It's something I've just always wanted to do."
Her busking plan aside, Cilmi recently revealed that she fancies Robert Downey Jr.. The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz, "He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people! I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'