Gabriella Cilmi Plans to Busk in New York's Subway Stations
Singer Gabriella Cilmi is risking arrest with her latest musical venture - she's planning to busk in New York's subway stations. The "Sweet About Me" hitmaker is set to travel to the Big Apple with a pal, and the pair is hoping to share their music with Manhattan commuters.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm traveling with a friend and we're going to spend as long as we can without getting caught, fined or arrested, busking at various subway stations across the city. It's something I've just always wanted to do."
Her busking plan aside, Cilmi recently revealed that she fancies Robert Downey Jr.. The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz, "He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people! I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special