Gabriella Cilmi Plans to Busk in New York's Subway Stations
Singer Gabriella Cilmi is risking arrest with her latest musical venture - she's planning to busk in New York's subway stations. The "Sweet About Me" hitmaker is set to travel to the Big Apple with a pal, and the pair is hoping to share their music with Manhattan commuters.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm traveling with a friend and we're going to spend as long as we can without getting caught, fined or arrested, busking at various subway stations across the city. It's something I've just always wanted to do."
Her busking plan aside, Cilmi recently revealed that she fancies Robert Downey Jr.. The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz, "He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people! I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal