Jenny McCarthy Seeks Therapy to Move On From Jim Carrey Split
Jenny McCarthy turned to therapy to help heal her heartache after struggling to come to terms with her break-up from actor Jim Carrey. The couple ended its five-year romance amicably in April after realizing the relationship had run its course.
But McCarthy sought expert help after finding herself single once again - in order to "grieve" the split. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I went to my therapist. And she had said, 'You know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I've had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship'."
"There's somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, 'God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that's all they were, just dreams. It's ending.' And you have to go inside and then make a new routine. I do remember once I moved back in my house, I looked around and went I don't know how to move."
And the therapy has helped McCarthy move on - the actress/model admits she is now dating again. She adds, "I am currently seeing someone. I'm calling it very light dating. Nothing too serious."
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years