Jenny McCarthy Seeks Therapy to Move On From Jim Carrey Split
Jenny McCarthy turned to therapy to help heal her heartache after struggling to come to terms with her break-up from actor Jim Carrey. The couple ended its five-year romance amicably in April after realizing the relationship had run its course.
But McCarthy sought expert help after finding herself single once again - in order to "grieve" the split. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I went to my therapist. And she had said, 'You know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I've had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship'."
"There's somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, 'God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that's all they were, just dreams. It's ending.' And you have to go inside and then make a new routine. I do remember once I moved back in my house, I looked around and went I don't know how to move."
And the therapy has helped McCarthy move on - the actress/model admits she is now dating again. She adds, "I am currently seeing someone. I'm calling it very light dating. Nothing too serious."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'