Jenny McCarthy Seeks Therapy to Move On From Jim Carrey Split
Jenny McCarthy turned to therapy to help heal her heartache after struggling to come to terms with her break-up from actor Jim Carrey. The couple ended its five-year romance amicably in April after realizing the relationship had run its course.
But McCarthy sought expert help after finding herself single once again - in order to "grieve" the split. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I went to my therapist. And she had said, 'You know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I've had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship'."
"There's somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, 'God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that's all they were, just dreams. It's ending.' And you have to go inside and then make a new routine. I do remember once I moved back in my house, I looked around and went I don't know how to move."
And the therapy has helped McCarthy move on - the actress/model admits she is now dating again. She adds, "I am currently seeing someone. I'm calling it very light dating. Nothing too serious."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account