Jenny McCarthy Seeks Therapy to Move On From Jim Carrey Split
Jenny McCarthy turned to therapy to help heal her heartache after struggling to come to terms with her break-up from actor Jim Carrey. The couple ended its five-year romance amicably in April after realizing the relationship had run its course.
But McCarthy sought expert help after finding herself single once again - in order to "grieve" the split. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I went to my therapist. And she had said, 'You know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I've had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship'."
"There's somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, 'God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that's all they were, just dreams. It's ending.' And you have to go inside and then make a new routine. I do remember once I moved back in my house, I looked around and went I don't know how to move."
And the therapy has helped McCarthy move on - the actress/model admits she is now dating again. She adds, "I am currently seeing someone. I'm calling it very light dating. Nothing too serious."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding