Jenny McCarthy Seeks Therapy to Move On From Jim Carrey Split
Jenny McCarthy turned to therapy to help heal her heartache after struggling to come to terms with her break-up from actor Jim Carrey. The couple ended its five-year romance amicably in April after realizing the relationship had run its course.
But McCarthy sought expert help after finding herself single once again - in order to "grieve" the split. She tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "I went to my therapist. And she had said, 'You know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I've had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship'."
"There's somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, 'God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that's all they were, just dreams. It's ending.' And you have to go inside and then make a new routine. I do remember once I moved back in my house, I looked around and went I don't know how to move."
And the therapy has helped McCarthy move on - the actress/model admits she is now dating again. She adds, "I am currently seeing someone. I'm calling it very light dating. Nothing too serious."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son