Hounded by Paparazzi at Airport, Catherine Zeta-Jones Almost Broke Down
Catherine Zeta-Jones fought back tears upon her arrival at a New York airport last week, September 30 when she was hounded by the paparazzi as she tried to race home to cancer-stricken husband Michael Douglas. The Chicago star jetted back to the Big Apple on Thursday, September 30 following a brief trip to her native Wales to launch the Ryder Cup golf tournament.
But she failed to avoid the media attention when she landed and almost broke down as photographers crowded around her and snapped away, blocking her exit from the airport terminal. In video footage obtained by U.S. news show "Entertainment Tonight", the actress struggles to maintain her composure and can be seen shaking her head and shouting, "Enough, enough. Enough! Get away. Away, away! Enough already! I'm tired of this."
At one point, Zeta-Jones stops at a doorway and turns away from the cameras as her assistants attempt to shield her from the flashbulbs. The actress reportedly cut short her U.K. visit amid fears Douglas' health is deteriorating as he continues his treatment for throat cancer.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio