Hounded by Paparazzi at Airport, Catherine Zeta-Jones Almost Broke Down
Catherine Zeta-Jones fought back tears upon her arrival at a New York airport last week, September 30 when she was hounded by the paparazzi as she tried to race home to cancer-stricken husband Michael Douglas. The Chicago star jetted back to the Big Apple on Thursday, September 30 following a brief trip to her native Wales to launch the Ryder Cup golf tournament.
But she failed to avoid the media attention when she landed and almost broke down as photographers crowded around her and snapped away, blocking her exit from the airport terminal. In video footage obtained by U.S. news show "Entertainment Tonight", the actress struggles to maintain her composure and can be seen shaking her head and shouting, "Enough, enough. Enough! Get away. Away, away! Enough already! I'm tired of this."
At one point, Zeta-Jones stops at a doorway and turns away from the cameras as her assistants attempt to shield her from the flashbulbs. The actress reportedly cut short her U.K. visit amid fears Douglas' health is deteriorating as he continues his treatment for throat cancer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival