Ralphie May Detained in Guam for Pot Possession
U.S. comedian Ralphie May has been fined by authorities in Guam after customs officials found him in possession of marijuana. The funnyman was taken into custody upon arrival on the island in the western Pacific Ocean last Tuesday, September 28 when a tiny quantity of the drug was discovered among his belongings.
He was released after paying a small fine and allowed to press ahead with his comedy show tour, reports TMZ.com. May's rep claims the marijuana found was less than an ounce. May says he loved his time in Guam and can't wait to return.
Ralphie May was a finalist on reality show "Last Comic Standing". The 38-year-old has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes