Ralphie May Detained in Guam for Pot Possession
U.S. comedian Ralphie May has been fined by authorities in Guam after customs officials found him in possession of marijuana. The funnyman was taken into custody upon arrival on the island in the western Pacific Ocean last Tuesday, September 28 when a tiny quantity of the drug was discovered among his belongings.
He was released after paying a small fine and allowed to press ahead with his comedy show tour, reports TMZ.com. May's rep claims the marijuana found was less than an ounce. May says he loved his time in Guam and can't wait to return.
Ralphie May was a finalist on reality show "Last Comic Standing". The 38-year-old has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'