Ralphie May Detained in Guam for Pot Possession
U.S. comedian Ralphie May has been fined by authorities in Guam after customs officials found him in possession of marijuana. The funnyman was taken into custody upon arrival on the island in the western Pacific Ocean last Tuesday, September 28 when a tiny quantity of the drug was discovered among his belongings.
He was released after paying a small fine and allowed to press ahead with his comedy show tour, reports TMZ.com. May's rep claims the marijuana found was less than an ounce. May says he loved his time in Guam and can't wait to return.
Ralphie May was a finalist on reality show "Last Comic Standing". The 38-year-old has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern