Ralphie May Detained in Guam for Pot Possession
U.S. comedian Ralphie May has been fined by authorities in Guam after customs officials found him in possession of marijuana. The funnyman was taken into custody upon arrival on the island in the western Pacific Ocean last Tuesday, September 28 when a tiny quantity of the drug was discovered among his belongings.
He was released after paying a small fine and allowed to press ahead with his comedy show tour, reports TMZ.com. May's rep claims the marijuana found was less than an ounce. May says he loved his time in Guam and can't wait to return.
Ralphie May was a finalist on reality show "Last Comic Standing". The 38-year-old has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding