Ralphie May Detained in Guam for Pot Possession
U.S. comedian Ralphie May has been fined by authorities in Guam after customs officials found him in possession of marijuana. The funnyman was taken into custody upon arrival on the island in the western Pacific Ocean last Tuesday, September 28 when a tiny quantity of the drug was discovered among his belongings.
He was released after paying a small fine and allowed to press ahead with his comedy show tour, reports TMZ.com. May's rep claims the marijuana found was less than an ounce. May says he loved his time in Guam and can't wait to return.
Ralphie May was a finalist on reality show "Last Comic Standing". The 38-year-old has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake