Russell Brand Gatecrashing Indian Wedding During Bachelor Party
Russell Brand prepared for his forthcoming wedding to Katy Perry during his bachelor party last weekend, September 26 - by gatecrashing an Indian marriage ceremony. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star, who proposed to the singer during a trip to India, was celebrating his last weeks as a single man with rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams at The Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire, England.
And after realizing he was sharing the venue with an Indian wedding party, he joined in the festivities, posing for snaps with guests and dancing before he was hoisted onto the shoulders of a young reveler - much to the annoyance of the groom. A party-goer tells Britain's News of the World, "Russell completely took over and was dancing away at the reception. The groom wasn't very happy about the fact that the spotlight had been taken away from him and his new bride."
"He went over to the DJ who was playing English tunes and asked him to change the music to more Asian music in a bid to get Russell to stop dancing. But Russell just kept on dancing."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung