Russell Brand Gatecrashing Indian Wedding During Bachelor Party
Russell Brand prepared for his forthcoming wedding to Katy Perry during his bachelor party last weekend, September 26 - by gatecrashing an Indian marriage ceremony. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star, who proposed to the singer during a trip to India, was celebrating his last weeks as a single man with rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams at The Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire, England.
And after realizing he was sharing the venue with an Indian wedding party, he joined in the festivities, posing for snaps with guests and dancing before he was hoisted onto the shoulders of a young reveler - much to the annoyance of the groom. A party-goer tells Britain's News of the World, "Russell completely took over and was dancing away at the reception. The groom wasn't very happy about the fact that the spotlight had been taken away from him and his new bride."
"He went over to the DJ who was playing English tunes and asked him to change the music to more Asian music in a bid to get Russell to stop dancing. But Russell just kept on dancing."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance