Russell Brand Gatecrashing Indian Wedding During Bachelor Party
Russell Brand prepared for his forthcoming wedding to Katy Perry during his bachelor party last weekend, September 26 - by gatecrashing an Indian marriage ceremony. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star, who proposed to the singer during a trip to India, was celebrating his last weeks as a single man with rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams at The Grove Hotel in Hertfordshire, England.
And after realizing he was sharing the venue with an Indian wedding party, he joined in the festivities, posing for snaps with guests and dancing before he was hoisted onto the shoulders of a young reveler - much to the annoyance of the groom. A party-goer tells Britain's News of the World, "Russell completely took over and was dancing away at the reception. The groom wasn't very happy about the fact that the spotlight had been taken away from him and his new bride."
"He went over to the DJ who was playing English tunes and asked him to change the music to more Asian music in a bid to get Russell to stop dancing. But Russell just kept on dancing."
More Russell Brand News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics