Duane Chapman Recovering After Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
TV tough guy Duane 'Dog' Chapman is recovering from medical treatment after he was injured during a bounty hunt in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2. The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star was admitted to UCLA Medical Center with internal bleeding after the pursuit of a criminal went awry.
A statement released by his wife Beth and posted on his website reads, "He was admitted for tests for a possible blood clot following an injury he suffered on a bounty hunt. Duane is in very capable hands and we thank everyone for their prayers."
Chapman, 57, was subsequently released from hospital and Beth updated fans about his progress on Sunday morning, insisting he is already on the road to recovery. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 (sic) sure survive."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion