Duane Chapman Recovering After Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
TV tough guy Duane 'Dog' Chapman is recovering from medical treatment after he was injured during a bounty hunt in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2. The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star was admitted to UCLA Medical Center with internal bleeding after the pursuit of a criminal went awry.
A statement released by his wife Beth and posted on his website reads, "He was admitted for tests for a possible blood clot following an injury he suffered on a bounty hunt. Duane is in very capable hands and we thank everyone for their prayers."
Chapman, 57, was subsequently released from hospital and Beth updated fans about his progress on Sunday morning, insisting he is already on the road to recovery. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 (sic) sure survive."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2