Duane Chapman Recovering After Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
TV tough guy Duane 'Dog' Chapman is recovering from medical treatment after he was injured during a bounty hunt in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2. The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star was admitted to UCLA Medical Center with internal bleeding after the pursuit of a criminal went awry.
A statement released by his wife Beth and posted on his website reads, "He was admitted for tests for a possible blood clot following an injury he suffered on a bounty hunt. Duane is in very capable hands and we thank everyone for their prayers."
Chapman, 57, was subsequently released from hospital and Beth updated fans about his progress on Sunday morning, insisting he is already on the road to recovery. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 (sic) sure survive."
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'