Duane Chapman Recovering After Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
TV tough guy Duane 'Dog' Chapman is recovering from medical treatment after he was injured during a bounty hunt in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2. The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star was admitted to UCLA Medical Center with internal bleeding after the pursuit of a criminal went awry.
A statement released by his wife Beth and posted on his website reads, "He was admitted for tests for a possible blood clot following an injury he suffered on a bounty hunt. Duane is in very capable hands and we thank everyone for their prayers."
Chapman, 57, was subsequently released from hospital and Beth updated fans about his progress on Sunday morning, insisting he is already on the road to recovery. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 (sic) sure survive."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'