Duane Chapman Recovering After Hospitalized for Internal Bleeding
TV tough guy Duane 'Dog' Chapman is recovering from medical treatment after he was injured during a bounty hunt in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2. The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star was admitted to UCLA Medical Center with internal bleeding after the pursuit of a criminal went awry.
A statement released by his wife Beth and posted on his website reads, "He was admitted for tests for a possible blood clot following an injury he suffered on a bounty hunt. Duane is in very capable hands and we thank everyone for their prayers."
Chapman, 57, was subsequently released from hospital and Beth updated fans about his progress on Sunday morning, insisting he is already on the road to recovery. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 (sic) sure survive."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'