McFly's Tom Fletcher Apologizes for 'Miserable' Performance
McFly star Tom Fletcher was left fuming when his guitar cut out during a performance of the band's latest song at a British awards show on Thursday night, September 30. The four-piece took to the stage at the Digital Music Awards in London to belt out their track "Party Girl".
But the performance was thrown into chaos when Fletcher's guitar broke - and he's annoyed the problem wasn't resolved to finish the song. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Well that was a blowout. Guitar cut out halfway through Party Girl. If I look miserable when that goes on TV I apologize!"
Cheryl Cole won two trophies at Digital Music Awards. She triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love". Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!