McFly's Tom Fletcher Apologizes for 'Miserable' Performance
McFly star Tom Fletcher was left fuming when his guitar cut out during a performance of the band's latest song at a British awards show on Thursday night, September 30. The four-piece took to the stage at the Digital Music Awards in London to belt out their track "Party Girl".
But the performance was thrown into chaos when Fletcher's guitar broke - and he's annoyed the problem wasn't resolved to finish the song. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Well that was a blowout. Guitar cut out halfway through Party Girl. If I look miserable when that goes on TV I apologize!"
Cheryl Cole won two trophies at Digital Music Awards. She triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love". Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!