McFly's Tom Fletcher Apologizes for 'Miserable' Performance
McFly star Tom Fletcher was left fuming when his guitar cut out during a performance of the band's latest song at a British awards show on Thursday night, September 30. The four-piece took to the stage at the Digital Music Awards in London to belt out their track "Party Girl".
But the performance was thrown into chaos when Fletcher's guitar broke - and he's annoyed the problem wasn't resolved to finish the song. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Well that was a blowout. Guitar cut out halfway through Party Girl. If I look miserable when that goes on TV I apologize!"
Cheryl Cole won two trophies at Digital Music Awards. She triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love". Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna