McFly's Tom Fletcher Apologizes for 'Miserable' Performance
McFly star Tom Fletcher was left fuming when his guitar cut out during a performance of the band's latest song at a British awards show on Thursday night, September 30. The four-piece took to the stage at the Digital Music Awards in London to belt out their track "Party Girl".
But the performance was thrown into chaos when Fletcher's guitar broke - and he's annoyed the problem wasn't resolved to finish the song. In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Well that was a blowout. Guitar cut out halfway through Party Girl. If I look miserable when that goes on TV I apologize!"
Cheryl Cole won two trophies at Digital Music Awards. She triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love". Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck