Joey Fatone of NSYNC Wants to Appear on 'Glee'
Former NSYNC star Joey Fatone is lobbying TV producers on "Glee" to hand him a role on the hit show after watching his old pal Britney Spears make a cameo this week, September 28. The "Toxic" hitmaker joined the TV cast for a special episode dedicated to her back catalog of hits and Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Javier Bardem have signed up to appear in "Glee" 's current second season - and Fatone wants to join them.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, " 'Glee' was good but I think my a** needs to get on that show a (and) be a teacher." He adds to People, "I love acting and I like to sing. It'd be perfect! Seriously, it's a great show. I'm a fan."
But that's not all Fatone is hoping for - he would love to see NSYNC hits like "Bye, Bye, Bye" and "Girlfriend" covered in a boyband-themed episode of the show. He tells People, "I saw the Britney Spears one and I thought it was kind of cool."
"I said, 'You know what? They should do an 'NSYNC one.' So I mentioned it on Twitter, and everyone is retweeting it and saying, 'That would be great!' "
More Glee News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures