Joey Fatone of NSYNC Wants to Appear on 'Glee'
Former NSYNC star Joey Fatone is lobbying TV producers on "Glee" to hand him a role on the hit show after watching his old pal Britney Spears make a cameo this week, September 28. The "Toxic" hitmaker joined the TV cast for a special episode dedicated to her back catalog of hits and Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Javier Bardem have signed up to appear in "Glee" 's current second season - and Fatone wants to join them.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, " 'Glee' was good but I think my a** needs to get on that show a (and) be a teacher." He adds to People, "I love acting and I like to sing. It'd be perfect! Seriously, it's a great show. I'm a fan."
But that's not all Fatone is hoping for - he would love to see NSYNC hits like "Bye, Bye, Bye" and "Girlfriend" covered in a boyband-themed episode of the show. He tells People, "I saw the Britney Spears one and I thought it was kind of cool."
"I said, 'You know what? They should do an 'NSYNC one.' So I mentioned it on Twitter, and everyone is retweeting it and saying, 'That would be great!' "
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS