Joey Fatone of NSYNC Wants to Appear on 'Glee'
Former NSYNC star Joey Fatone is lobbying TV producers on "Glee" to hand him a role on the hit show after watching his old pal Britney Spears make a cameo this week, September 28. The "Toxic" hitmaker joined the TV cast for a special episode dedicated to her back catalog of hits and Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Javier Bardem have signed up to appear in "Glee" 's current second season - and Fatone wants to join them.
In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, " 'Glee' was good but I think my a** needs to get on that show a (and) be a teacher." He adds to People, "I love acting and I like to sing. It'd be perfect! Seriously, it's a great show. I'm a fan."
But that's not all Fatone is hoping for - he would love to see NSYNC hits like "Bye, Bye, Bye" and "Girlfriend" covered in a boyband-themed episode of the show. He tells People, "I saw the Britney Spears one and I thought it was kind of cool."
"I said, 'You know what? They should do an 'NSYNC one.' So I mentioned it on Twitter, and everyone is retweeting it and saying, 'That would be great!' "
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'