Bruno Mars Officially Charged With Drug Possession
R&B singer Bruno Mars is facing up to four years behind bars for a felony charge of drug possession following his arrest in Las Vegas in September. The "Just the Way You Are" star was taken into custody on September 19 after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel spotted Mars with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, has now been officially charged with possession of a controlled substance, which carries a maximum of four years in jail and a $5,000 fine, reports TMZ.
Mars was busted at around 2:40 A.M. at the Hard Rock hotel. Prior to the arrest, Bruno, who co-wrote B.o.B's "Nothin' on You" and Travis McCoy's "Billionaire", urged his fans to watch him performing at the hotel. He tweeted, "Come See Me @ the Hard Rock 2nite!! VEGAS!!"
More Bruno Mars News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis