Jennifer Lopez Producing New Comedy Series About Latina Nanny
Jennifer Lopez is preparing to dominate U.S. TV next year - the newly-crowned "American Idol" judge is also producing a new comedy series about life as a Latina nanny. The "I'm Real" hitmaker got her start on the small screen, featuring in hit shows "In Living Color" and "Second Chances".
Fox network bosses revealed in September she was to make her TV return as a new panelist on "American Idol", next to Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and returning judge Randy Jackson, when the new season of the show premieres in January 2011.
But that's not all Lopez will be working on - she's helping to create a new series for the ABC network, about three branches of an extended Los Angeles family - as told through the eyes of their three Latina nannies.
The Puerto Rican star will co-executive produce the as-yet-untitled series through her company, Nuyorican Productions, reports Variety. However, it is not yet known if Lopez will feature in the show. A premiere date for the new series has yet to be announced.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard