Jennifer Lopez Producing New Comedy Series About Latina Nanny
Jennifer Lopez is preparing to dominate U.S. TV next year - the newly-crowned "American Idol" judge is also producing a new comedy series about life as a Latina nanny. The "I'm Real" hitmaker got her start on the small screen, featuring in hit shows "In Living Color" and "Second Chances".
Fox network bosses revealed in September she was to make her TV return as a new panelist on "American Idol", next to Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and returning judge Randy Jackson, when the new season of the show premieres in January 2011.
But that's not all Lopez will be working on - she's helping to create a new series for the ABC network, about three branches of an extended Los Angeles family - as told through the eyes of their three Latina nannies.
The Puerto Rican star will co-executive produce the as-yet-untitled series through her company, Nuyorican Productions, reports Variety. However, it is not yet known if Lopez will feature in the show. A premiere date for the new series has yet to be announced.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach