Jennifer Lopez Producing New Comedy Series About Latina Nanny
Jennifer Lopez is preparing to dominate U.S. TV next year - the newly-crowned "American Idol" judge is also producing a new comedy series about life as a Latina nanny. The "I'm Real" hitmaker got her start on the small screen, featuring in hit shows "In Living Color" and "Second Chances".
Fox network bosses revealed in September she was to make her TV return as a new panelist on "American Idol", next to Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and returning judge Randy Jackson, when the new season of the show premieres in January 2011.
But that's not all Lopez will be working on - she's helping to create a new series for the ABC network, about three branches of an extended Los Angeles family - as told through the eyes of their three Latina nannies.
The Puerto Rican star will co-executive produce the as-yet-untitled series through her company, Nuyorican Productions, reports Variety. However, it is not yet known if Lopez will feature in the show. A premiere date for the new series has yet to be announced.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour