Jennifer Lopez Producing New Comedy Series About Latina Nanny
Jennifer Lopez is preparing to dominate U.S. TV next year - the newly-crowned "American Idol" judge is also producing a new comedy series about life as a Latina nanny. The "I'm Real" hitmaker got her start on the small screen, featuring in hit shows "In Living Color" and "Second Chances".
Fox network bosses revealed in September she was to make her TV return as a new panelist on "American Idol", next to Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and returning judge Randy Jackson, when the new season of the show premieres in January 2011.
But that's not all Lopez will be working on - she's helping to create a new series for the ABC network, about three branches of an extended Los Angeles family - as told through the eyes of their three Latina nannies.
The Puerto Rican star will co-executive produce the as-yet-untitled series through her company, Nuyorican Productions, reports Variety. However, it is not yet known if Lopez will feature in the show. A premiere date for the new series has yet to be announced.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says