Confirmed, Tony Curtis' Private Memorial Service Planned for Monday
Hollywood legend Tony Curtis will be honored by close friends and family at a private memorial service in Las Vegas on Monday, October 4. The "Some Like It Hot" star passed away on Wednesday, September 29 after suffering a cardiac arrest. He is survived by his sixth wife Jill Vandenberg Curtis, who he wed in 1998, and his five children, including actress Jamie Lee Curtis.
Jamie Lee delivered a touching tribute to her father following the tragedy, insisting his legacy will live on through his "great performances". And the family will gather to pay tribute to the star in a small ceremony next week, reports CNN.
The service will take place at 11 A.M. at the Palm Mortuary and Cemetery, Green Valley, funeral spokesperson Cecelia Jackson has confirmed. In lieu of flowers, the Curtis family has requested that charitable donations be made to Shiloh Horse Rescue, which helps "abused, unwanted, neglected, and slaughter bound horses of all types", according to the actor's manager, Mike Einfeld.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune