Sugababes Branching Out to Fashion Industry
British girl group Sugababes are planning to expand their business empire by launching a fashion line. The band recently unveiled a trio of fragrances, "Tempt", "Tease" and "Touch", which will hit stores in time for Christmas and now they have revealed they are working on a clothing collection too.
Bandmember Jade Ewen tells Britain's Daily Star, "We're so excited about it. We're keeping it really quiet at the moment, but we're hoping to be able to confirm all of the details soon. We've worked hard but we're really happy with it all."
Musically, the group announced back in April that they had begun recording the group's eighth studio album which will follow "Sweet 7".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked