Sugababes Branching Out to Fashion Industry
British girl group Sugababes are planning to expand their business empire by launching a fashion line. The band recently unveiled a trio of fragrances, "Tempt", "Tease" and "Touch", which will hit stores in time for Christmas and now they have revealed they are working on a clothing collection too.
Bandmember Jade Ewen tells Britain's Daily Star, "We're so excited about it. We're keeping it really quiet at the moment, but we're hoping to be able to confirm all of the details soon. We've worked hard but we're really happy with it all."
Musically, the group announced back in April that they had begun recording the group's eighth studio album which will follow "Sweet 7".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly