Sugababes Branching Out to Fashion Industry
British girl group Sugababes are planning to expand their business empire by launching a fashion line. The band recently unveiled a trio of fragrances, "Tempt", "Tease" and "Touch", which will hit stores in time for Christmas and now they have revealed they are working on a clothing collection too.
Bandmember Jade Ewen tells Britain's Daily Star, "We're so excited about it. We're keeping it really quiet at the moment, but we're hoping to be able to confirm all of the details soon. We've worked hard but we're really happy with it all."
Musically, the group announced back in April that they had begun recording the group's eighth studio album which will follow "Sweet 7".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?