Sugababes Branching Out to Fashion Industry
British girl group Sugababes are planning to expand their business empire by launching a fashion line. The band recently unveiled a trio of fragrances, "Tempt", "Tease" and "Touch", which will hit stores in time for Christmas and now they have revealed they are working on a clothing collection too.
Bandmember Jade Ewen tells Britain's Daily Star, "We're so excited about it. We're keeping it really quiet at the moment, but we're hoping to be able to confirm all of the details soon. We've worked hard but we're really happy with it all."
Musically, the group announced back in April that they had begun recording the group's eighth studio album which will follow "Sweet 7".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris