Sugababes Branching Out to Fashion Industry
British girl group Sugababes are planning to expand their business empire by launching a fashion line. The band recently unveiled a trio of fragrances, "Tempt", "Tease" and "Touch", which will hit stores in time for Christmas and now they have revealed they are working on a clothing collection too.
Bandmember Jade Ewen tells Britain's Daily Star, "We're so excited about it. We're keeping it really quiet at the moment, but we're hoping to be able to confirm all of the details soon. We've worked hard but we're really happy with it all."
Musically, the group announced back in April that they had begun recording the group's eighth studio album which will follow "Sweet 7".
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii