Cheryl Cole Bought Queuing Fans Hot Chocolate
British singer Cheryl Cole warmed up fans who had queued for more than 24 hours to attend her book-signing by buying them all a mug of hot chocolate. The Girls Aloud star celebrated the release of her new tome "Through My Eyes" by hosting a meet-and-greet for devotees in London on Friday, October 1.
Loyal followers began lining up for the event on Thursday, September 30 with many braving the cold and wet conditions to camp overnight outside the Waterstones store in Piccadilly. And Cole repaid them for their loyalty when she arrived at the event, by buying 300 chilly fans a hot drink, according to Britain's Metro.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head