Cheryl Cole Bought Queuing Fans Hot Chocolate
British singer Cheryl Cole warmed up fans who had queued for more than 24 hours to attend her book-signing by buying them all a mug of hot chocolate. The Girls Aloud star celebrated the release of her new tome "Through My Eyes" by hosting a meet-and-greet for devotees in London on Friday, October 1.
Loyal followers began lining up for the event on Thursday, September 30 with many braving the cold and wet conditions to camp overnight outside the Waterstones store in Piccadilly. And Cole repaid them for their loyalty when she arrived at the event, by buying 300 chilly fans a hot drink, according to Britain's Metro.
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet