Cheryl Cole Bought Queuing Fans Hot Chocolate
British singer Cheryl Cole warmed up fans who had queued for more than 24 hours to attend her book-signing by buying them all a mug of hot chocolate. The Girls Aloud star celebrated the release of her new tome "Through My Eyes" by hosting a meet-and-greet for devotees in London on Friday, October 1.
Loyal followers began lining up for the event on Thursday, September 30 with many braving the cold and wet conditions to camp overnight outside the Waterstones store in Piccadilly. And Cole repaid them for their loyalty when she arrived at the event, by buying 300 chilly fans a hot drink, according to Britain's Metro.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years