Cheryl Cole Bought Queuing Fans Hot Chocolate
British singer Cheryl Cole warmed up fans who had queued for more than 24 hours to attend her book-signing by buying them all a mug of hot chocolate. The Girls Aloud star celebrated the release of her new tome "Through My Eyes" by hosting a meet-and-greet for devotees in London on Friday, October 1.
Loyal followers began lining up for the event on Thursday, September 30 with many braving the cold and wet conditions to camp overnight outside the Waterstones store in Piccadilly. And Cole repaid them for their loyalty when she arrived at the event, by buying 300 chilly fans a hot drink, according to Britain's Metro.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media