Cheryl Cole Bought Queuing Fans Hot Chocolate
British singer Cheryl Cole warmed up fans who had queued for more than 24 hours to attend her book-signing by buying them all a mug of hot chocolate. The Girls Aloud star celebrated the release of her new tome "Through My Eyes" by hosting a meet-and-greet for devotees in London on Friday, October 1.
Loyal followers began lining up for the event on Thursday, September 30 with many braving the cold and wet conditions to camp overnight outside the Waterstones store in Piccadilly. And Cole repaid them for their loyalty when she arrived at the event, by buying 300 chilly fans a hot drink, according to Britain's Metro.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6