Whoopi Goldberg Understands Why Mel Gibson Would Be Angry
Whoopi Goldberg admits she can empathize with Mel Gibson in light of his recent personal problems - insisting she would be in trouble if anyone recorded her own foul-mouthed rants and leaked them to the media.
The "Lethal Weapon" star has hit headlines in recent weeks after his split from ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva turned nasty and became public when audio recordings of their arguments surfaced online. In the now infamous rants, Gibson can be heard raging at his partner and hurling expletives - and Goldberg admits her own curse-laden temper-tantrums would also shock the public if they were ever heard.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I can't defend someone who got angry like that but we all get angry. I've cussed people out. I hope no one finds those tapes."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab