Whoopi Goldberg Understands Why Mel Gibson Would Be Angry
Whoopi Goldberg admits she can empathize with Mel Gibson in light of his recent personal problems - insisting she would be in trouble if anyone recorded her own foul-mouthed rants and leaked them to the media.
The "Lethal Weapon" star has hit headlines in recent weeks after his split from ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva turned nasty and became public when audio recordings of their arguments surfaced online. In the now infamous rants, Gibson can be heard raging at his partner and hurling expletives - and Goldberg admits her own curse-laden temper-tantrums would also shock the public if they were ever heard.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I can't defend someone who got angry like that but we all get angry. I've cussed people out. I hope no one finds those tapes."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville