Whoopi Goldberg Understands Why Mel Gibson Would Be Angry
Whoopi Goldberg admits she can empathize with Mel Gibson in light of his recent personal problems - insisting she would be in trouble if anyone recorded her own foul-mouthed rants and leaked them to the media.
The "Lethal Weapon" star has hit headlines in recent weeks after his split from ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva turned nasty and became public when audio recordings of their arguments surfaced online. In the now infamous rants, Gibson can be heard raging at his partner and hurling expletives - and Goldberg admits her own curse-laden temper-tantrums would also shock the public if they were ever heard.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I can't defend someone who got angry like that but we all get angry. I've cussed people out. I hope no one finds those tapes."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!