Whoopi Goldberg Understands Why Mel Gibson Would Be Angry
Whoopi Goldberg admits she can empathize with Mel Gibson in light of his recent personal problems - insisting she would be in trouble if anyone recorded her own foul-mouthed rants and leaked them to the media.
The "Lethal Weapon" star has hit headlines in recent weeks after his split from ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva turned nasty and became public when audio recordings of their arguments surfaced online. In the now infamous rants, Gibson can be heard raging at his partner and hurling expletives - and Goldberg admits her own curse-laden temper-tantrums would also shock the public if they were ever heard.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I can't defend someone who got angry like that but we all get angry. I've cussed people out. I hope no one finds those tapes."
More Whoopi Goldberg News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary