Whoopi Goldberg Understands Why Mel Gibson Would Be Angry
Whoopi Goldberg admits she can empathize with Mel Gibson in light of his recent personal problems - insisting she would be in trouble if anyone recorded her own foul-mouthed rants and leaked them to the media.
The "Lethal Weapon" star has hit headlines in recent weeks after his split from ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva turned nasty and became public when audio recordings of their arguments surfaced online. In the now infamous rants, Gibson can be heard raging at his partner and hurling expletives - and Goldberg admits her own curse-laden temper-tantrums would also shock the public if they were ever heard.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I can't defend someone who got angry like that but we all get angry. I've cussed people out. I hope no one finds those tapes."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes