Cheryl Cole Wins Two Kudos at Digital Music Awards
British singer Cheryl Cole led the Digital Music Awards in London on Thursday night, September 30, taking home two trophies for her solo efforts. The Girls Aloud star released her own album, "3 Words", while the band has been on hiatus and her solo work was rewarded with two prizes at the glitzy ceremony in the British capital.
Cole triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love".
Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season