Cheryl Cole Wins Two Kudos at Digital Music Awards
British singer Cheryl Cole led the Digital Music Awards in London on Thursday night, September 30, taking home two trophies for her solo efforts. The Girls Aloud star released her own album, "3 Words", while the band has been on hiatus and her solo work was rewarded with two prizes at the glitzy ceremony in the British capital.
Cole triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love".
Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed