Cheryl Cole Wins Two Kudos at Digital Music Awards
British singer Cheryl Cole led the Digital Music Awards in London on Thursday night, September 30, taking home two trophies for her solo efforts. The Girls Aloud star released her own album, "3 Words", while the band has been on hiatus and her solo work was rewarded with two prizes at the glitzy ceremony in the British capital.
Cole triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love".
Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival