Cheryl Cole Wins Two Kudos at Digital Music Awards
British singer Cheryl Cole led the Digital Music Awards in London on Thursday night, September 30, taking home two trophies for her solo efforts. The Girls Aloud star released her own album, "3 Words", while the band has been on hiatus and her solo work was rewarded with two prizes at the glitzy ceremony in the British capital.
Cole triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love".
Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!