Cheryl Cole Wins Two Kudos at Digital Music Awards
British singer Cheryl Cole led the Digital Music Awards in London on Thursday night, September 30, taking home two trophies for her solo efforts. The Girls Aloud star released her own album, "3 Words", while the band has been on hiatus and her solo work was rewarded with two prizes at the glitzy ceremony in the British capital.
Cole triumphed in the Best Song category with her hit "Fight for This Love" and she was presented with the Best Female honor. Boyband JLS also scooped two awards, for Best Group and Best Video for "Everybody In Love".
Other winners at the show included Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams and Tinie Tempah, who were all lauded for their online music success.
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris