Oksana Grigorieva Receives More Child Support From Mel Gibson
A judge in Los Angeles has ordered Mel Gibson to increase his child support payments to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva as the former couple's custody battle rages on. The pair, who became parents to daughter Lucia last year, ended their relationship in April and the break-up has turned ugly in recent months as they attempt to negotiate the terms of their split.
Grigorieva accused Gibson of beating her during an alleged altercation in January and tape recordings of their bitter arguments hit the web. The Russian singer went to court in August to demand an increase in Gibson's child support payments for Lucia, with her lawyers arguing the $5,000-a-month installments are not enough to cover her expenses.
Now Judge Scott Gordon, who is overseeing the case, has agreed - issuing an order to Gibson on Thursday, September 30 to increase the payments to $20,000-a-month, according to TMZ.com.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'