Oksana Grigorieva Receives More Child Support From Mel Gibson
A judge in Los Angeles has ordered Mel Gibson to increase his child support payments to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva as the former couple's custody battle rages on. The pair, who became parents to daughter Lucia last year, ended their relationship in April and the break-up has turned ugly in recent months as they attempt to negotiate the terms of their split.
Grigorieva accused Gibson of beating her during an alleged altercation in January and tape recordings of their bitter arguments hit the web. The Russian singer went to court in August to demand an increase in Gibson's child support payments for Lucia, with her lawyers arguing the $5,000-a-month installments are not enough to cover her expenses.
Now Judge Scott Gordon, who is overseeing the case, has agreed - issuing an order to Gibson on Thursday, September 30 to increase the payments to $20,000-a-month, according to TMZ.com.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal