Oksana Grigorieva Receives More Child Support From Mel Gibson
A judge in Los Angeles has ordered Mel Gibson to increase his child support payments to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva as the former couple's custody battle rages on. The pair, who became parents to daughter Lucia last year, ended their relationship in April and the break-up has turned ugly in recent months as they attempt to negotiate the terms of their split.
Grigorieva accused Gibson of beating her during an alleged altercation in January and tape recordings of their bitter arguments hit the web. The Russian singer went to court in August to demand an increase in Gibson's child support payments for Lucia, with her lawyers arguing the $5,000-a-month installments are not enough to cover her expenses.
Now Judge Scott Gordon, who is overseeing the case, has agreed - issuing an order to Gibson on Thursday, September 30 to increase the payments to $20,000-a-month, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season