Oksana Grigorieva Receives More Child Support From Mel Gibson
A judge in Los Angeles has ordered Mel Gibson to increase his child support payments to his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva as the former couple's custody battle rages on. The pair, who became parents to daughter Lucia last year, ended their relationship in April and the break-up has turned ugly in recent months as they attempt to negotiate the terms of their split.
Grigorieva accused Gibson of beating her during an alleged altercation in January and tape recordings of their bitter arguments hit the web. The Russian singer went to court in August to demand an increase in Gibson's child support payments for Lucia, with her lawyers arguing the $5,000-a-month installments are not enough to cover her expenses.
Now Judge Scott Gordon, who is overseeing the case, has agreed - issuing an order to Gibson on Thursday, September 30 to increase the payments to $20,000-a-month, according to TMZ.com.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'