Paul McCartney Sent Jailed George Michael a Letter
Sir Paul McCartney has sent a handwritten letter to his incarcerated pal George Michael to help the singer through his current jail stint, according to a U.K. report. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since September 14, when he was jailed for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
And The Beatles legend, who himself spent 10 days in prison in 1980 for cannabis possession, has reportedly offered Michael his support by sending a personal message. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He (Michael) got the letter on Monday and was really chuffed. Sir Paul said he would see him soon and told George to keep his chin up. The letter was two pages long and George read it over and over again."
More Paul McCartney News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'