Paul McCartney Sent Jailed George Michael a Letter
Sir Paul McCartney has sent a handwritten letter to his incarcerated pal George Michael to help the singer through his current jail stint, according to a U.K. report. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since September 14, when he was jailed for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
And The Beatles legend, who himself spent 10 days in prison in 1980 for cannabis possession, has reportedly offered Michael his support by sending a personal message. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He (Michael) got the letter on Monday and was really chuffed. Sir Paul said he would see him soon and told George to keep his chin up. The letter was two pages long and George read it over and over again."
More Paul McCartney News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media