Paul McCartney Sent Jailed George Michael a Letter
Sir Paul McCartney has sent a handwritten letter to his incarcerated pal George Michael to help the singer through his current jail stint, according to a U.K. report. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since September 14, when he was jailed for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
And The Beatles legend, who himself spent 10 days in prison in 1980 for cannabis possession, has reportedly offered Michael his support by sending a personal message. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He (Michael) got the letter on Monday and was really chuffed. Sir Paul said he would see him soon and told George to keep his chin up. The letter was two pages long and George read it over and over again."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?