Paul McCartney Sent Jailed George Michael a Letter
Sir Paul McCartney has sent a handwritten letter to his incarcerated pal George Michael to help the singer through his current jail stint, according to a U.K. report. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since September 14, when he was jailed for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
And The Beatles legend, who himself spent 10 days in prison in 1980 for cannabis possession, has reportedly offered Michael his support by sending a personal message. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He (Michael) got the letter on Monday and was really chuffed. Sir Paul said he would see him soon and told George to keep his chin up. The letter was two pages long and George read it over and over again."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star