Lou Diamond Phillips Eying to Have His Own Cooking Show
Wannabe chef Lou Diamond Phillips is set to take his culinary skills to reality TV - he's developing a new cooking show with his partner. The "La Bamba" star regularly tweets his favorite recipes to followers online and now he's hoping to bring his hobby to TV.
He tells WENN, "I have judged on (cooking show) Iron Chef a couple of times and I'm actually developing a show for me and my wife, Yvonne, who is a make-up artist... It was her idea. It's a reality cooking show which will be a lot of fun. It's still in the works and would bring together a lot of different passions of ours. I love to cook and I'm a co-owner of a restaurant in Manhattan, The Tribeca Grill. I've been a big foodie for a long time."
And he hopes to kick off the new venture by cooking up his favorite dish for the cameras: "My signature dish is my ribs. I grew up in Texas and I love to grill and so over the years I've developed my own rib recipe. They tend to be pretty kick a** and they leave an impression! I marinate them and do a little something, something and add a lot of love and they end up being pretty tender. They're always a hit."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo