Lou Diamond Phillips Eying to Have His Own Cooking Show
Wannabe chef Lou Diamond Phillips is set to take his culinary skills to reality TV - he's developing a new cooking show with his partner. The "La Bamba" star regularly tweets his favorite recipes to followers online and now he's hoping to bring his hobby to TV.
He tells WENN, "I have judged on (cooking show) Iron Chef a couple of times and I'm actually developing a show for me and my wife, Yvonne, who is a make-up artist... It was her idea. It's a reality cooking show which will be a lot of fun. It's still in the works and would bring together a lot of different passions of ours. I love to cook and I'm a co-owner of a restaurant in Manhattan, The Tribeca Grill. I've been a big foodie for a long time."
And he hopes to kick off the new venture by cooking up his favorite dish for the cameras: "My signature dish is my ribs. I grew up in Texas and I love to grill and so over the years I've developed my own rib recipe. They tend to be pretty kick a** and they leave an impression! I marinate them and do a little something, something and add a lot of love and they end up being pretty tender. They're always a hit."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group