Sigourney Weaver Urges Four Seasons Hotel to Serve Guests With Paper Cup
Sigourney Weaver is urging hotels she conducts press interviews in to be greener - and provide water urns and paper cups instead of bottles. The actress is a keen environmentalist and she was horrified when she showed up for a recent press junket at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills to find a table full of plastic water bottles.
She says, "We need to wrap our arms around our planet and take care of her before it gets too far because I think we are really pushing it. This hotel should not be having bottles of water everywhere. They should have nice big urns of water and we all use paper cups."
The "Alien" star is so worried about the state of the planet, she's considering drastically changing her diet and has already cut down on her fish consumption. She adds, "I try to eat organic and I'm trying to learn more about vegan stuff but I'm afraid I'm kind of a carnivore. I am worried about our fish in the ocean. I love fish; I try not to eat them now because I'm so worried that the populations are being decimated by our huge corporate fisher people."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them