Sigourney Weaver Urges Four Seasons Hotel to Serve Guests With Paper Cup
Sigourney Weaver is urging hotels she conducts press interviews in to be greener - and provide water urns and paper cups instead of bottles. The actress is a keen environmentalist and she was horrified when she showed up for a recent press junket at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills to find a table full of plastic water bottles.
She says, "We need to wrap our arms around our planet and take care of her before it gets too far because I think we are really pushing it. This hotel should not be having bottles of water everywhere. They should have nice big urns of water and we all use paper cups."
The "Alien" star is so worried about the state of the planet, she's considering drastically changing her diet and has already cut down on her fish consumption. She adds, "I try to eat organic and I'm trying to learn more about vegan stuff but I'm afraid I'm kind of a carnivore. I am worried about our fish in the ocean. I love fish; I try not to eat them now because I'm so worried that the populations are being decimated by our huge corporate fisher people."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'