Ronnie Wood Praises Upcoming Duet Partner Regina Spektor
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood is plotting to create a rock supergroup with jazz singer/songwriter Regina Spektor. The guitarist admits he's hooked on Russian-born Spektor's singing style and is planning to "hijack" her when she's next in London.
Wood tells WENN, "I like the way she sings. She's coming to England and I've contacted her record company about getting her on my radio show. I play her stuff, so maybe I'll hijack her and do some stuff with her. I've never met her; I don't know what she looks like but I really like her voice and she's got this really rock 'n' roll voice."
In another news, it has been known that The Rolling Stones take a fitness trainer on tour with them whenever they hit the road to ensure they stay in tip-top shape for their energetic shows. The music icons boast an average age of 66, but they still manage to rock out on stage every night during their months-long tours.
And they credit their impressive fitness to a dedicated trainer who travels everywhere with the band. Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood tells WENN, "We take a fitness trainer with us. Mick (Jagger) is always training. I just do a few sit-ups and a bit of running. I'm always moving anyway. I've got 140 steps in the tower in my house, so I run up and down those to stay in shape."
Despite the advanced ages of the four band members, the Stones rarely cancel concerts because of sickness - and Wood insists he and his band mates are blessed with excellent health. He adds, "We've only postponed shows when Mick has had a critical throat condition. And that's incredibly rare. Luckily we get programmed during rehearsals for a big tour."
"Once the whole thing starts moving, we're too busy to get ill. It's pretty impressive for a bunch of old men. We've probably got a combined age of 500!"
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21