Ben Stiller Returns to Broadway With Edie Falco
Ben Stiller is returning to Broadway for a new production of the play which launched his career. The funnyman landed his first professional acting role in a 1986 revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" opposite "Frasier" star John Mahoney.
Stiller teamed up with his castmate to film a short satirical skit and his resulting comedy work landed him a job as a writer on "Saturday Night Live", which helped propel him towards fame. Stiller is now returning to his roots in a new production of "The House of Blue Leaves" with "The Sopranos" actress Edie Falco, playing a frustrated zookeeper who dreams of finding fame as a songwriter.
The show will open early next year.
Ben Stiller has also completed the production of "Little Fockers" which would be premiered in the U.S. on December 22.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose