Ben Stiller Returns to Broadway With Edie Falco
Ben Stiller is returning to Broadway for a new production of the play which launched his career. The funnyman landed his first professional acting role in a 1986 revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" opposite "Frasier" star John Mahoney.
Stiller teamed up with his castmate to film a short satirical skit and his resulting comedy work landed him a job as a writer on "Saturday Night Live", which helped propel him towards fame. Stiller is now returning to his roots in a new production of "The House of Blue Leaves" with "The Sopranos" actress Edie Falco, playing a frustrated zookeeper who dreams of finding fame as a songwriter.
The show will open early next year.
Ben Stiller has also completed the production of "Little Fockers" which would be premiered in the U.S. on December 22.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'