Ben Stiller Returns to Broadway With Edie Falco
Ben Stiller is returning to Broadway for a new production of the play which launched his career. The funnyman landed his first professional acting role in a 1986 revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" opposite "Frasier" star John Mahoney.
Stiller teamed up with his castmate to film a short satirical skit and his resulting comedy work landed him a job as a writer on "Saturday Night Live", which helped propel him towards fame. Stiller is now returning to his roots in a new production of "The House of Blue Leaves" with "The Sopranos" actress Edie Falco, playing a frustrated zookeeper who dreams of finding fame as a songwriter.
The show will open early next year.
Ben Stiller has also completed the production of "Little Fockers" which would be premiered in the U.S. on December 22.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked