Ben Stiller Returns to Broadway With Edie Falco
Ben Stiller is returning to Broadway for a new production of the play which launched his career. The funnyman landed his first professional acting role in a 1986 revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" opposite "Frasier" star John Mahoney.
Stiller teamed up with his castmate to film a short satirical skit and his resulting comedy work landed him a job as a writer on "Saturday Night Live", which helped propel him towards fame. Stiller is now returning to his roots in a new production of "The House of Blue Leaves" with "The Sopranos" actress Edie Falco, playing a frustrated zookeeper who dreams of finding fame as a songwriter.
The show will open early next year.
Ben Stiller has also completed the production of "Little Fockers" which would be premiered in the U.S. on December 22.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak