Ben Stiller Returns to Broadway With Edie Falco
Ben Stiller is returning to Broadway for a new production of the play which launched his career. The funnyman landed his first professional acting role in a 1986 revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" opposite "Frasier" star John Mahoney.
Stiller teamed up with his castmate to film a short satirical skit and his resulting comedy work landed him a job as a writer on "Saturday Night Live", which helped propel him towards fame. Stiller is now returning to his roots in a new production of "The House of Blue Leaves" with "The Sopranos" actress Edie Falco, playing a frustrated zookeeper who dreams of finding fame as a songwriter.
The show will open early next year.
Ben Stiller has also completed the production of "Little Fockers" which would be premiered in the U.S. on December 22.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle