Madonna's Unretouched Photo of Dolce and Gabbana Ad Surfaced
Raw photographs of Madonna posing for a recent fashion shoot have been leaked online. The "Material Girl" is the face of Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana and has featured in several campaigns for the design duo in recent months.
The latest black-and-white images show her posing as a saucy housewife, but now extra pictures from the shoot have appeared on the internet, showing Madonna without any digital retouching. The 52-year-old singer is seen looking pale and tired, with wrinkled hands and arms covered in bulging veins.
Madonna struck up a friendship with Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana while she was filming "Dick Tracy" in the early '90s. The Italian designer duo announced their new collaboration with Madonna last year saying, "To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child