Madonna's Unretouched Photo of Dolce and Gabbana Ad Surfaced
Raw photographs of Madonna posing for a recent fashion shoot have been leaked online. The "Material Girl" is the face of Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana and has featured in several campaigns for the design duo in recent months.
The latest black-and-white images show her posing as a saucy housewife, but now extra pictures from the shoot have appeared on the internet, showing Madonna without any digital retouching. The 52-year-old singer is seen looking pale and tired, with wrinkled hands and arms covered in bulging veins.
Madonna struck up a friendship with Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana while she was filming "Dick Tracy" in the early '90s. The Italian designer duo announced their new collaboration with Madonna last year saying, "To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true."
More Madonna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance