Madonna's Unretouched Photo of Dolce and Gabbana Ad Surfaced
Raw photographs of Madonna posing for a recent fashion shoot have been leaked online. The "Material Girl" is the face of Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana and has featured in several campaigns for the design duo in recent months.
The latest black-and-white images show her posing as a saucy housewife, but now extra pictures from the shoot have appeared on the internet, showing Madonna without any digital retouching. The 52-year-old singer is seen looking pale and tired, with wrinkled hands and arms covered in bulging veins.
Madonna struck up a friendship with Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana while she was filming "Dick Tracy" in the early '90s. The Italian designer duo announced their new collaboration with Madonna last year saying, "To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true."
More Madonna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage