Madonna's Unretouched Photo of Dolce and Gabbana Ad Surfaced
Raw photographs of Madonna posing for a recent fashion shoot have been leaked online. The "Material Girl" is the face of Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana and has featured in several campaigns for the design duo in recent months.
The latest black-and-white images show her posing as a saucy housewife, but now extra pictures from the shoot have appeared on the internet, showing Madonna without any digital retouching. The 52-year-old singer is seen looking pale and tired, with wrinkled hands and arms covered in bulging veins.
Madonna struck up a friendship with Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana while she was filming "Dick Tracy" in the early '90s. The Italian designer duo announced their new collaboration with Madonna last year saying, "To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'