Madonna's Unretouched Photo of Dolce and Gabbana Ad Surfaced
Raw photographs of Madonna posing for a recent fashion shoot have been leaked online. The "Material Girl" is the face of Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana and has featured in several campaigns for the design duo in recent months.
The latest black-and-white images show her posing as a saucy housewife, but now extra pictures from the shoot have appeared on the internet, showing Madonna without any digital retouching. The 52-year-old singer is seen looking pale and tired, with wrinkled hands and arms covered in bulging veins.
Madonna struck up a friendship with Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana while she was filming "Dick Tracy" in the early '90s. The Italian designer duo announced their new collaboration with Madonna last year saying, "To have Madonna in our campaign is a dream come true."
More Madonna News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split