Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris