Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage