Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'