Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future