Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts