Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Made Impromptu Rap
Justin Timberlake gave late night U.S. TV viewers a treat on Wednesday, September 29 when he joined funnyman Jimmy Fallon for a surprise medley of hip-hop hits. The singer-turned-actor appeared on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" to promote his new movie "The Social Network", and he heaped praise on Fallon's house band, The Roots.
The pair then began reminiscing about hip-hop icons such as The Sugarhill Gang - and suddenly broke out into song, trading lyrics from their classic "Rapper's Delight" before moving on to cover other rap hits, including Digital Underground's "Humpty Hump", Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang", Eminem's "My Name Is" and Kanye West's "Gold Digger", as The Roots played back-up.
The impromptu concert ended with the pair trading lines from Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind" as they leaped into the aisles of the studio audience, bringing the crowd to its feet as stunned music fans sang along.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance