Morrissey Mysteriously Cancels All U.K. Dates
Sickly singer Morrissey is at the center of another health riddle after mysteriously axing a promotional tour of the U.K. The former The Smiths frontman was due to undertake a series of TV and radio interviews in his native Britain this week to promote the re-release of his classic 1990 album "Bona Drag".
But on Wednesday, it emerged the singer has canceled all his planned appearances and left the country. His huge world tour last year was marred with numerous cancellations and postponed gigs as Morrissey battled a recurring mystery illness - and fans now fear he is unwell again.
A spokesman for the star had not responded to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease