Morrissey Mysteriously Cancels All U.K. Dates
Sickly singer Morrissey is at the center of another health riddle after mysteriously axing a promotional tour of the U.K. The former The Smiths frontman was due to undertake a series of TV and radio interviews in his native Britain this week to promote the re-release of his classic 1990 album "Bona Drag".
But on Wednesday, it emerged the singer has canceled all his planned appearances and left the country. His huge world tour last year was marred with numerous cancellations and postponed gigs as Morrissey battled a recurring mystery illness - and fans now fear he is unwell again.
A spokesman for the star had not responded to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest