Morrissey Mysteriously Cancels All U.K. Dates
Sickly singer Morrissey is at the center of another health riddle after mysteriously axing a promotional tour of the U.K. The former The Smiths frontman was due to undertake a series of TV and radio interviews in his native Britain this week to promote the re-release of his classic 1990 album "Bona Drag".
But on Wednesday, it emerged the singer has canceled all his planned appearances and left the country. His huge world tour last year was marred with numerous cancellations and postponed gigs as Morrissey battled a recurring mystery illness - and fans now fear he is unwell again.
A spokesman for the star had not responded to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series