Paris Hilton Returns to Reality TV With Oxygen
Troubled socialite Paris Hilton is hoping to show fans her true self in a new reality TV show documenting her life. The hotel heiress has hit headlines over the last few weeks following her arrest in Las Vegas last month which led to her conviction on a cocaine possession charge.
Hilton was handed a one-year suspended sentence, 200 hours community service and ordered to attend a drug treatment program, and she was subsequently forced to cancel a promotional tour of the Far East after being denied entry to Japan because of her legal issues.
But Hilton is now offering devotees the chance to glimpse the "real Paris" with a new fly-on-the-wall documentary show for America's Oxygen Channel. Cameras will document the socialite's every move and may even film her carrying out the community service order she was handed as part of her sentence in the drugs case.
A spokesperson for the project says, "This isn't The Simple Life, where she played a campy version of herself. This show will give viewers a glimpse of the real Paris and her life, which is sometimes quite amazing."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered