Elizabeth Hurley Got Black Eye Before TV Appearance
Elizabeth Hurley's make-up artist is working overtime to cover up an ugly black eye after the British beauty suffered an embarrassing accident during a charity trip to New York. The "Austin Powers" star jetted to the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 28 for a four-day fund raising trip in aid of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
But the actress/model has been forced to wear layers of concealer on her face during her round of TV appearances - after a mishap in her hotel room on Wednesday night left her with a painful bruise to her right eye. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, Hurley writes, "Back in hotel & just walked into the end of a clothes rail. Big bruise coming up by right eye. Not ideal for tomorrow's TV."
She later adds, "Thanks for all the black eye tips... don't have any Arnica, trying an ice pack. It hurts!... Staring in mirror at large bruise. Make-up artist about to arrive. Will definitely get told off."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery