Elizabeth Hurley Got Black Eye Before TV Appearance
Elizabeth Hurley's make-up artist is working overtime to cover up an ugly black eye after the British beauty suffered an embarrassing accident during a charity trip to New York. The "Austin Powers" star jetted to the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 28 for a four-day fund raising trip in aid of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
But the actress/model has been forced to wear layers of concealer on her face during her round of TV appearances - after a mishap in her hotel room on Wednesday night left her with a painful bruise to her right eye. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, Hurley writes, "Back in hotel & just walked into the end of a clothes rail. Big bruise coming up by right eye. Not ideal for tomorrow's TV."
She later adds, "Thanks for all the black eye tips... don't have any Arnica, trying an ice pack. It hurts!... Staring in mirror at large bruise. Make-up artist about to arrive. Will definitely get told off."
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video