Elizabeth Hurley Got Black Eye Before TV Appearance
Elizabeth Hurley's make-up artist is working overtime to cover up an ugly black eye after the British beauty suffered an embarrassing accident during a charity trip to New York. The "Austin Powers" star jetted to the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 28 for a four-day fund raising trip in aid of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
But the actress/model has been forced to wear layers of concealer on her face during her round of TV appearances - after a mishap in her hotel room on Wednesday night left her with a painful bruise to her right eye. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, Hurley writes, "Back in hotel & just walked into the end of a clothes rail. Big bruise coming up by right eye. Not ideal for tomorrow's TV."
She later adds, "Thanks for all the black eye tips... don't have any Arnica, trying an ice pack. It hurts!... Staring in mirror at large bruise. Make-up artist about to arrive. Will definitely get told off."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'