Elizabeth Hurley Got Black Eye Before TV Appearance
Elizabeth Hurley's make-up artist is working overtime to cover up an ugly black eye after the British beauty suffered an embarrassing accident during a charity trip to New York. The "Austin Powers" star jetted to the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 28 for a four-day fund raising trip in aid of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
But the actress/model has been forced to wear layers of concealer on her face during her round of TV appearances - after a mishap in her hotel room on Wednesday night left her with a painful bruise to her right eye. In a post on her Twitter.com blog, Hurley writes, "Back in hotel & just walked into the end of a clothes rail. Big bruise coming up by right eye. Not ideal for tomorrow's TV."
She later adds, "Thanks for all the black eye tips... don't have any Arnica, trying an ice pack. It hurts!... Staring in mirror at large bruise. Make-up artist about to arrive. Will definitely get told off."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date