George Clooney's Rep Dismisses Brad Pitt Pranks Reports
A representative for George Clooney has laughed off reports about the actor's latest prank war with his pal Brad Pitt - insisting stories of car-painting and pepper spray simply aren't true. The Oscar-winner is a well-known practical joker and often targets his friends, including his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Pitt.
Stories of the pair's latest high jinx appeared in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, which claimed Clooney had paid to have Pitt's car painted orange and covered in pepper spray, while the magazine also reported the actors had been winding each other up by sending male escorts to one another's hotel rooms.
But a rep for Clooney insists the practical jokes never happened, telling Gossip Cop "not one of those pranks is true."
More George Clooney News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip