George Clooney's Rep Dismisses Brad Pitt Pranks Reports
A representative for George Clooney has laughed off reports about the actor's latest prank war with his pal Brad Pitt - insisting stories of car-painting and pepper spray simply aren't true. The Oscar-winner is a well-known practical joker and often targets his friends, including his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Pitt.
Stories of the pair's latest high jinx appeared in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, which claimed Clooney had paid to have Pitt's car painted orange and covered in pepper spray, while the magazine also reported the actors had been winding each other up by sending male escorts to one another's hotel rooms.
But a rep for Clooney insists the practical jokes never happened, telling Gossip Cop "not one of those pranks is true."
More George Clooney News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years