George Clooney's Rep Dismisses Brad Pitt Pranks Reports
A representative for George Clooney has laughed off reports about the actor's latest prank war with his pal Brad Pitt - insisting stories of car-painting and pepper spray simply aren't true. The Oscar-winner is a well-known practical joker and often targets his friends, including his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Pitt.
Stories of the pair's latest high jinx appeared in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, which claimed Clooney had paid to have Pitt's car painted orange and covered in pepper spray, while the magazine also reported the actors had been winding each other up by sending male escorts to one another's hotel rooms.
But a rep for Clooney insists the practical jokes never happened, telling Gossip Cop "not one of those pranks is true."
More George Clooney News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'