George Clooney's Rep Dismisses Brad Pitt Pranks Reports
A representative for George Clooney has laughed off reports about the actor's latest prank war with his pal Brad Pitt - insisting stories of car-painting and pepper spray simply aren't true. The Oscar-winner is a well-known practical joker and often targets his friends, including his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Pitt.
Stories of the pair's latest high jinx appeared in the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, which claimed Clooney had paid to have Pitt's car painted orange and covered in pepper spray, while the magazine also reported the actors had been winding each other up by sending male escorts to one another's hotel rooms.
But a rep for Clooney insists the practical jokes never happened, telling Gossip Cop "not one of those pranks is true."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer