Kylie Minogue Wants Sister Dannii to End Feud With Sharon Osbourne
Kylie Minogue wishes her sister Dannii Minogue and her nemesis Sharon Osbourne would end their war of words - because she finds the publicly-played feud "boring". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's British talent show "The X Factor", and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit the show as a judge in 2007.
Osbourne has launched several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, and Dannii recently hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
Dannii's older sister Kylie has now stepped in to demand an end to the bust-up, urging both women to "get past this". She tells Britain's The Sun, "I feel protective. Dannii is my little sister and I always feel the urge to get involved. But I'm reluctant to get dragged into this fresh hoo-ha."
"It's such a small part of our lives now. I think it's basically become a pantomime. But it was very real at the time Sharon and Dannii were both on the show. We had the Osbournes and the Minogues kicking off. But I know Dannii wishes it would go away. Can we just get past this now? Come on! It's a bit old and boring."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic