Kylie Minogue Wants Sister Dannii to End Feud With Sharon Osbourne
Kylie Minogue wishes her sister Dannii Minogue and her nemesis Sharon Osbourne would end their war of words - because she finds the publicly-played feud "boring". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's British talent show "The X Factor", and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit the show as a judge in 2007.
Osbourne has launched several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, and Dannii recently hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
Dannii's older sister Kylie has now stepped in to demand an end to the bust-up, urging both women to "get past this". She tells Britain's The Sun, "I feel protective. Dannii is my little sister and I always feel the urge to get involved. But I'm reluctant to get dragged into this fresh hoo-ha."
"It's such a small part of our lives now. I think it's basically become a pantomime. But it was very real at the time Sharon and Dannii were both on the show. We had the Osbournes and the Minogues kicking off. But I know Dannii wishes it would go away. Can we just get past this now? Come on! It's a bit old and boring."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert