Kylie Minogue Wants Sister Dannii to End Feud With Sharon Osbourne
Kylie Minogue wishes her sister Dannii Minogue and her nemesis Sharon Osbourne would end their war of words - because she finds the publicly-played feud "boring". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's British talent show "The X Factor", and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit the show as a judge in 2007.
Osbourne has launched several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, and Dannii recently hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
Dannii's older sister Kylie has now stepped in to demand an end to the bust-up, urging both women to "get past this". She tells Britain's The Sun, "I feel protective. Dannii is my little sister and I always feel the urge to get involved. But I'm reluctant to get dragged into this fresh hoo-ha."
"It's such a small part of our lives now. I think it's basically become a pantomime. But it was very real at the time Sharon and Dannii were both on the show. We had the Osbournes and the Minogues kicking off. But I know Dannii wishes it would go away. Can we just get past this now? Come on! It's a bit old and boring."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival