Kylie Minogue Wants Sister Dannii to End Feud With Sharon Osbourne
Kylie Minogue wishes her sister Dannii Minogue and her nemesis Sharon Osbourne would end their war of words - because she finds the publicly-played feud "boring". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's British talent show "The X Factor", and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit the show as a judge in 2007.
Osbourne has launched several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, and Dannii recently hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
Dannii's older sister Kylie has now stepped in to demand an end to the bust-up, urging both women to "get past this". She tells Britain's The Sun, "I feel protective. Dannii is my little sister and I always feel the urge to get involved. But I'm reluctant to get dragged into this fresh hoo-ha."
"It's such a small part of our lives now. I think it's basically become a pantomime. But it was very real at the time Sharon and Dannii were both on the show. We had the Osbournes and the Minogues kicking off. But I know Dannii wishes it would go away. Can we just get past this now? Come on! It's a bit old and boring."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story