Kylie Minogue Wants Sister Dannii to End Feud With Sharon Osbourne
Kylie Minogue wishes her sister Dannii Minogue and her nemesis Sharon Osbourne would end their war of words - because she finds the publicly-played feud "boring". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's British talent show "The X Factor", and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit the show as a judge in 2007.
Osbourne has launched several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, and Dannii recently hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
Dannii's older sister Kylie has now stepped in to demand an end to the bust-up, urging both women to "get past this". She tells Britain's The Sun, "I feel protective. Dannii is my little sister and I always feel the urge to get involved. But I'm reluctant to get dragged into this fresh hoo-ha."
"It's such a small part of our lives now. I think it's basically become a pantomime. But it was very real at the time Sharon and Dannii were both on the show. We had the Osbournes and the Minogues kicking off. But I know Dannii wishes it would go away. Can we just get past this now? Come on! It's a bit old and boring."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death