Heidi Klum Decides to Leave Victoria's Secret
Supermodel Heidi Klum has walked her last runway for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret - she has quit the brand after 13 years. The German beauty started modeling for the company in the late 1990s, becoming 'Head Angel' in 2002, and has been a regular fixture of the underwear firm's campaigns and popular catwalk events.
She stole the show at last year's fashion bash when she strode out wearing revealing lingerie just five weeks after giving birth to baby Lou. But Klum has decided to leave Victoria's Secret behind and handed in her resignation to bosses.
She says, "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."
Heidi Klum is married to soul/R&B singer Seal. Most recently, they stripped down for his "Secret" music video.
More Heidi Klum News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers