Heidi Klum Decides to Leave Victoria's Secret
Supermodel Heidi Klum has walked her last runway for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret - she has quit the brand after 13 years. The German beauty started modeling for the company in the late 1990s, becoming 'Head Angel' in 2002, and has been a regular fixture of the underwear firm's campaigns and popular catwalk events.
She stole the show at last year's fashion bash when she strode out wearing revealing lingerie just five weeks after giving birth to baby Lou. But Klum has decided to leave Victoria's Secret behind and handed in her resignation to bosses.
She says, "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."
Heidi Klum is married to soul/R&B singer Seal. Most recently, they stripped down for his "Secret" music video.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival