Heidi Klum Decides to Leave Victoria's Secret
Supermodel Heidi Klum has walked her last runway for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret - she has quit the brand after 13 years. The German beauty started modeling for the company in the late 1990s, becoming 'Head Angel' in 2002, and has been a regular fixture of the underwear firm's campaigns and popular catwalk events.
She stole the show at last year's fashion bash when she strode out wearing revealing lingerie just five weeks after giving birth to baby Lou. But Klum has decided to leave Victoria's Secret behind and handed in her resignation to bosses.
She says, "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."
Heidi Klum is married to soul/R&B singer Seal. Most recently, they stripped down for his "Secret" music video.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake