Heidi Klum Decides to Leave Victoria's Secret
Supermodel Heidi Klum has walked her last runway for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret - she has quit the brand after 13 years. The German beauty started modeling for the company in the late 1990s, becoming 'Head Angel' in 2002, and has been a regular fixture of the underwear firm's campaigns and popular catwalk events.
She stole the show at last year's fashion bash when she strode out wearing revealing lingerie just five weeks after giving birth to baby Lou. But Klum has decided to leave Victoria's Secret behind and handed in her resignation to bosses.
She says, "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."
Heidi Klum is married to soul/R&B singer Seal. Most recently, they stripped down for his "Secret" music video.
More Heidi Klum News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease