Heidi Klum Decides to Leave Victoria's Secret
Supermodel Heidi Klum has walked her last runway for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret - she has quit the brand after 13 years. The German beauty started modeling for the company in the late 1990s, becoming 'Head Angel' in 2002, and has been a regular fixture of the underwear firm's campaigns and popular catwalk events.
She stole the show at last year's fashion bash when she strode out wearing revealing lingerie just five weeks after giving birth to baby Lou. But Klum has decided to leave Victoria's Secret behind and handed in her resignation to bosses.
She says, "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time."
Heidi Klum is married to soul/R&B singer Seal. Most recently, they stripped down for his "Secret" music video.
More Heidi Klum News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash