Kylie Minogue Bought Home With Lover Andres
Pop star Kylie Minogue has taken her romance with model lover Andres Velencoso Segura to the next level - the pair has bought a new house together in London. The Australian singer has been dating the Spanish hunk for two years but was forced to deny reports they were heading for a split earlier this year.
And Minogue and Segura have now shown their commitment to each other by setting up home in a new property. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm so happy. This year has been full of lots of lovely sparkling new things. Me and Andres have just set up home in a new place. It's slightly bigger."
"But we are having to furnish and decorate from scratch again. The new place is more appropriate for my current situation and my family. It feels like a new start in life. I had considered moving for ages and had looked at loads of places without finding anything I liked..."
"It's the sort of place where mum and dad can come and go. It's so lovely to see the generations together. I've also got my own garden for the first time and I'm looking forward to trying a bit of gardening."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'