Kylie Minogue Bought Home With Lover Andres
Pop star Kylie Minogue has taken her romance with model lover Andres Velencoso Segura to the next level - the pair has bought a new house together in London. The Australian singer has been dating the Spanish hunk for two years but was forced to deny reports they were heading for a split earlier this year.
And Minogue and Segura have now shown their commitment to each other by setting up home in a new property. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm so happy. This year has been full of lots of lovely sparkling new things. Me and Andres have just set up home in a new place. It's slightly bigger."
"But we are having to furnish and decorate from scratch again. The new place is more appropriate for my current situation and my family. It feels like a new start in life. I had considered moving for ages and had looked at loads of places without finding anything I liked..."
"It's the sort of place where mum and dad can come and go. It's so lovely to see the generations together. I've also got my own garden for the first time and I'm looking forward to trying a bit of gardening."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance