Kylie Minogue Bought Home With Lover Andres
Pop star Kylie Minogue has taken her romance with model lover Andres Velencoso Segura to the next level - the pair has bought a new house together in London. The Australian singer has been dating the Spanish hunk for two years but was forced to deny reports they were heading for a split earlier this year.
And Minogue and Segura have now shown their commitment to each other by setting up home in a new property. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm so happy. This year has been full of lots of lovely sparkling new things. Me and Andres have just set up home in a new place. It's slightly bigger."
"But we are having to furnish and decorate from scratch again. The new place is more appropriate for my current situation and my family. It feels like a new start in life. I had considered moving for ages and had looked at loads of places without finding anything I liked..."
"It's the sort of place where mum and dad can come and go. It's so lovely to see the generations together. I've also got my own garden for the first time and I'm looking forward to trying a bit of gardening."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again