Kylie Minogue Bought Home With Lover Andres
Pop star Kylie Minogue has taken her romance with model lover Andres Velencoso Segura to the next level - the pair has bought a new house together in London. The Australian singer has been dating the Spanish hunk for two years but was forced to deny reports they were heading for a split earlier this year.
And Minogue and Segura have now shown their commitment to each other by setting up home in a new property. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm so happy. This year has been full of lots of lovely sparkling new things. Me and Andres have just set up home in a new place. It's slightly bigger."
"But we are having to furnish and decorate from scratch again. The new place is more appropriate for my current situation and my family. It feels like a new start in life. I had considered moving for ages and had looked at loads of places without finding anything I liked..."
"It's the sort of place where mum and dad can come and go. It's so lovely to see the generations together. I've also got my own garden for the first time and I'm looking forward to trying a bit of gardening."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards