Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'