Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show