Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards