Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos