Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her