Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video