Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?