Ryan Reynolds Sobbed After Completing Nerve-Wrecking Scene
Ryan Reynolds "freaked" out the cast and crew on his tough new movie "Buried", after breaking down and wrecking the entire set. The actor endured panic attacks after filming lengthy scenes locked in a coffin, and found the experience particularly disturbing when director Rodrigo Cortes started shouting orders while sand was poured on top of him.
Reynolds admits he didn't handle the situation effectively - and had to apologize to the crew after lashing out and smashing up the set. He tells Britain's The Times, "I had a few moments on set which I think were understandable, but I'm not proud of them. One time, I just completely lost my mind. I saw red."
"It was a scene in which Rodrigo was yelling directions at me from off camera, sand was pouring into the coffin... and I'm trying to fix this flashlight, and I'm talking into the cellphone... and I just lost it. I smashed everything, literally everything. I spent the rest of the day apologizing to everybody, because I think it really freaked them out. It was like we were all in there together, really. At the end of the shoot, I broke down sobbing: we all did."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March