Lady GaGa Crying at Grandfather Funeral
Lady GaGa has laid her grandfather to rest - the singer wept as she paid her respects at a funeral in New Jersey on Monday, September 27. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated after her beloved grandad Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta, passed away last week at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his Lincoln Park nursing home.
GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, and her family said their final farewells following a small ceremony at St. Pius X Church in Montville. The singer's on/off boyfriend Luc Carl was among the mourners.
The usually colorful GaGa arrived at the church in a conservative black outfit. Taking to her Twitter.com page the night before the ceremony, she paid tribute to her grandfather, writing, "Having a Perfect Manhattan, for my perfect guy. Love you Giuseppe."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna