Lady GaGa Crying at Grandfather Funeral
Lady GaGa has laid her grandfather to rest - the singer wept as she paid her respects at a funeral in New Jersey on Monday, September 27. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated after her beloved grandad Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta, passed away last week at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his Lincoln Park nursing home.
GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, and her family said their final farewells following a small ceremony at St. Pius X Church in Montville. The singer's on/off boyfriend Luc Carl was among the mourners.
The usually colorful GaGa arrived at the church in a conservative black outfit. Taking to her Twitter.com page the night before the ceremony, she paid tribute to her grandfather, writing, "Having a Perfect Manhattan, for my perfect guy. Love you Giuseppe."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked