Lady GaGa Crying at Grandfather Funeral
Lady GaGa has laid her grandfather to rest - the singer wept as she paid her respects at a funeral in New Jersey on Monday, September 27. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated after her beloved grandad Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta, passed away last week at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his Lincoln Park nursing home.
GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, and her family said their final farewells following a small ceremony at St. Pius X Church in Montville. The singer's on/off boyfriend Luc Carl was among the mourners.
The usually colorful GaGa arrived at the church in a conservative black outfit. Taking to her Twitter.com page the night before the ceremony, she paid tribute to her grandfather, writing, "Having a Perfect Manhattan, for my perfect guy. Love you Giuseppe."
More Lady GaGa News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced