Lady GaGa Crying at Grandfather Funeral
Lady GaGa has laid her grandfather to rest - the singer wept as she paid her respects at a funeral in New Jersey on Monday, September 27. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated after her beloved grandad Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta, passed away last week at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his Lincoln Park nursing home.
GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, and her family said their final farewells following a small ceremony at St. Pius X Church in Montville. The singer's on/off boyfriend Luc Carl was among the mourners.
The usually colorful GaGa arrived at the church in a conservative black outfit. Taking to her Twitter.com page the night before the ceremony, she paid tribute to her grandfather, writing, "Having a Perfect Manhattan, for my perfect guy. Love you Giuseppe."
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...