Lady GaGa Crying at Grandfather Funeral
Lady GaGa has laid her grandfather to rest - the singer wept as she paid her respects at a funeral in New Jersey on Monday, September 27. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was left devastated after her beloved grandad Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta, passed away last week at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his Lincoln Park nursing home.
GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, and her family said their final farewells following a small ceremony at St. Pius X Church in Montville. The singer's on/off boyfriend Luc Carl was among the mourners.
The usually colorful GaGa arrived at the church in a conservative black outfit. Taking to her Twitter.com page the night before the ceremony, she paid tribute to her grandfather, writing, "Having a Perfect Manhattan, for my perfect guy. Love you Giuseppe."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream