Leonard Cohen Cancels Hawaii Concert
Leonard Cohen has canceled his upcoming Hawaii concert due to "insurmountable logistical issues". The "Hallelujah" singer was planning to kick off a planned five-date North American tour with a show in Honolulu, Oahu on December 4.
Instead he has now added two shows in Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia. The dates will be the last of his ongoing world tour. Cohen will wrap up the pre-Christmas gigs with two concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 10 and 11.
Another star who has canceled their show was reunited rockers Limp Bizkit. The band scrapped their Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness.
More Leonard Cohen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics