Leonard Cohen Cancels Hawaii Concert
Leonard Cohen has canceled his upcoming Hawaii concert due to "insurmountable logistical issues". The "Hallelujah" singer was planning to kick off a planned five-date North American tour with a show in Honolulu, Oahu on December 4.
Instead he has now added two shows in Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia. The dates will be the last of his ongoing world tour. Cohen will wrap up the pre-Christmas gigs with two concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 10 and 11.
Another star who has canceled their show was reunited rockers Limp Bizkit. The band scrapped their Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction