Leonard Cohen Cancels Hawaii Concert
Leonard Cohen has canceled his upcoming Hawaii concert due to "insurmountable logistical issues". The "Hallelujah" singer was planning to kick off a planned five-date North American tour with a show in Honolulu, Oahu on December 4.
Instead he has now added two shows in Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia. The dates will be the last of his ongoing world tour. Cohen will wrap up the pre-Christmas gigs with two concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 10 and 11.
Another star who has canceled their show was reunited rockers Limp Bizkit. The band scrapped their Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order