Leonard Cohen Cancels Hawaii Concert
Leonard Cohen has canceled his upcoming Hawaii concert due to "insurmountable logistical issues". The "Hallelujah" singer was planning to kick off a planned five-date North American tour with a show in Honolulu, Oahu on December 4.
Instead he has now added two shows in Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia. The dates will be the last of his ongoing world tour. Cohen will wrap up the pre-Christmas gigs with two concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 10 and 11.
Another star who has canceled their show was reunited rockers Limp Bizkit. The band scrapped their Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness.
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart