Leonard Cohen Cancels Hawaii Concert
Leonard Cohen has canceled his upcoming Hawaii concert due to "insurmountable logistical issues". The "Hallelujah" singer was planning to kick off a planned five-date North American tour with a show in Honolulu, Oahu on December 4.
Instead he has now added two shows in Oakland, California and Vancouver, British Columbia. The dates will be the last of his ongoing world tour. Cohen will wrap up the pre-Christmas gigs with two concerts at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 10 and 11.
Another star who has canceled their show was reunited rockers Limp Bizkit. The band scrapped their Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die