Minka Kelly Used to Work as Nurse to Pay Bills
Actress Minka Kelly became a Los Angeles nurse so she could pay her bills while she was chasing her modeling dreams. The caring star didn't want to waste time waiting tables while she went for talent auditions and so she spent a year working at a hospital.
She says, "I was a receptionist at this doctor's office and I became friends with this scrub nurse there because I was fascinated by the surgery and I wasn't squeamish. I got fired from that job... and I learned that going to school to be a scrub nurse was just over a year."
"I became a surgical technician, a scrub nurse... I worked a six-month externship at California Hospital."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes