Minka Kelly Used to Work as Nurse to Pay Bills
Actress Minka Kelly became a Los Angeles nurse so she could pay her bills while she was chasing her modeling dreams. The caring star didn't want to waste time waiting tables while she went for talent auditions and so she spent a year working at a hospital.
She says, "I was a receptionist at this doctor's office and I became friends with this scrub nurse there because I was fascinated by the surgery and I wasn't squeamish. I got fired from that job... and I learned that going to school to be a scrub nurse was just over a year."
"I became a surgical technician, a scrub nurse... I worked a six-month externship at California Hospital."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?