Ozzy Osbourne Banned From Kelly's School for Farting in Public
Hellraising rocker Ozzy Osbourne was once banned from his daughter Kelly Osbourne's school in England after farting and falling asleep in the middle of a parent/teacher conference. The reality TV star was horrified when her dad decided to join mum Sharon for a meeting with school officials about her grades - because the rocker is known for passing gas and dozing off in public.
And his smelly habit got him banned from the school for good. She remembers, "In England, my dad was banned from my school because he fell asleep at the parent teacher conference (and) because he has this thing where he doesn't realize, farting in public is usually not acceptable."
"It was me, my mum, my dad, my teacher at the table. All he kept doing is lifting his (butt) cheek (from the chair), and then he fell asleep!"
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?