Ozzy Osbourne Banned From Kelly's School for Farting in Public
Hellraising rocker Ozzy Osbourne was once banned from his daughter Kelly Osbourne's school in England after farting and falling asleep in the middle of a parent/teacher conference. The reality TV star was horrified when her dad decided to join mum Sharon for a meeting with school officials about her grades - because the rocker is known for passing gas and dozing off in public.
And his smelly habit got him banned from the school for good. She remembers, "In England, my dad was banned from my school because he fell asleep at the parent teacher conference (and) because he has this thing where he doesn't realize, farting in public is usually not acceptable."
"It was me, my mum, my dad, my teacher at the table. All he kept doing is lifting his (butt) cheek (from the chair), and then he fell asleep!"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis