Ozzy Osbourne Banned From Kelly's School for Farting in Public
Hellraising rocker Ozzy Osbourne was once banned from his daughter Kelly Osbourne's school in England after farting and falling asleep in the middle of a parent/teacher conference. The reality TV star was horrified when her dad decided to join mum Sharon for a meeting with school officials about her grades - because the rocker is known for passing gas and dozing off in public.
And his smelly habit got him banned from the school for good. She remembers, "In England, my dad was banned from my school because he fell asleep at the parent teacher conference (and) because he has this thing where he doesn't realize, farting in public is usually not acceptable."
"It was me, my mum, my dad, my teacher at the table. All he kept doing is lifting his (butt) cheek (from the chair), and then he fell asleep!"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses