Ozzy Osbourne Banned From Kelly's School for Farting in Public
Hellraising rocker Ozzy Osbourne was once banned from his daughter Kelly Osbourne's school in England after farting and falling asleep in the middle of a parent/teacher conference. The reality TV star was horrified when her dad decided to join mum Sharon for a meeting with school officials about her grades - because the rocker is known for passing gas and dozing off in public.
And his smelly habit got him banned from the school for good. She remembers, "In England, my dad was banned from my school because he fell asleep at the parent teacher conference (and) because he has this thing where he doesn't realize, farting in public is usually not acceptable."
"It was me, my mum, my dad, my teacher at the table. All he kept doing is lifting his (butt) cheek (from the chair), and then he fell asleep!"
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women