Ozzy Osbourne Banned From Kelly's School for Farting in Public
Hellraising rocker Ozzy Osbourne was once banned from his daughter Kelly Osbourne's school in England after farting and falling asleep in the middle of a parent/teacher conference. The reality TV star was horrified when her dad decided to join mum Sharon for a meeting with school officials about her grades - because the rocker is known for passing gas and dozing off in public.
And his smelly habit got him banned from the school for good. She remembers, "In England, my dad was banned from my school because he fell asleep at the parent teacher conference (and) because he has this thing where he doesn't realize, farting in public is usually not acceptable."
"It was me, my mum, my dad, my teacher at the table. All he kept doing is lifting his (butt) cheek (from the chair), and then he fell asleep!"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert