Ronnie Wood Wants to Direct a Movie After Retiring
Rocker Ronnie Wood has set his sights on conquering Hollywood when he finally retires from The Rolling Stones. The guitarist was offered a role on U.S. TV hit "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after admitting to producers he's a huge fan of the show, but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
And he admits he'd love to try his hand at acting, when he's not so busy rocking. Wood tells WENN, "Acting's something I haven't even scratched on. I nearly played a safecracker on CSI. They offered me the role, but I was too busy."
"But it's something I have up my sleeve. I'd love to do a movie. Maybe I could direct! I've always had these mad plans, but I'm going to wait until it happens."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival