Lamar Odom Surprised Khloe Kardashian With Vow Renewal Ceremony
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom have become the latest celebrity couple to renew its vows after celebrating its first wedding anniversary on Monday, September 27. Kardashian married basketball star Odom in a lavish bash in 2009 and the Los Angeles Lakers player surprised his wife by staging another, more intimate ceremony this week to mark one year together as man and wife.
The commitment ceremony was conducted by the same pastor and at the same venue as their original wedding and the stars later returned home to celebrate their love with 40 friends and family. In a post on her blog on Tuesday, September 28, Kardashian gushes, "I can only think of one word to describe my anniversary yesterday...magical! Lamar's big surprise (well one of many surprises) was the renewal of our vows! How romantic is that?! Everything was planned perfectly and I could not have been more surprised..."
"I literally had NO idea where we were going. When we arrived, the car door opened and Lamar took my hand and led me to the spot where we were married one year ago. He removed the blindfold and I was just speechless - I was beyond in shock. I knew he had a few fun surprises up his sleeve but I never could have anticipated this. I have never been more obsessed with my husband."
Supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, and Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have all renewed their wedding vows this year.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday