Jenny McCarthy Won't Reveal Love Life With Ex Jim Carrey in Memoir
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her love life in a new memoir. "Love, Lust & Faking it: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance" will focus on the many men in the former Playboy Playmate's life - including her current beau, model Jason Toohey.
But there'll be one absentee from the suitors mentioned in McCarthy's book - she has edited out all references to recent ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey. The pair ended its five year romance earlier this year, and McCarthy wants to protect her superstar ex.
She tells People magazine, "If he wasn't famous, he'd be splattered all over this book. I'm always honest about everything. I just have to respect his privacy."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist