Jenny McCarthy Won't Reveal Love Life With Ex Jim Carrey in Memoir
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her love life in a new memoir. "Love, Lust & Faking it: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance" will focus on the many men in the former Playboy Playmate's life - including her current beau, model Jason Toohey.
But there'll be one absentee from the suitors mentioned in McCarthy's book - she has edited out all references to recent ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey. The pair ended its five year romance earlier this year, and McCarthy wants to protect her superstar ex.
She tells People magazine, "If he wasn't famous, he'd be splattered all over this book. I'm always honest about everything. I just have to respect his privacy."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters