Jenny McCarthy Won't Reveal Love Life With Ex Jim Carrey in Memoir
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her love life in a new memoir. "Love, Lust & Faking it: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance" will focus on the many men in the former Playboy Playmate's life - including her current beau, model Jason Toohey.
But there'll be one absentee from the suitors mentioned in McCarthy's book - she has edited out all references to recent ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey. The pair ended its five year romance earlier this year, and McCarthy wants to protect her superstar ex.
She tells People magazine, "If he wasn't famous, he'd be splattered all over this book. I'm always honest about everything. I just have to respect his privacy."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy