Jenny McCarthy Won't Reveal Love Life With Ex Jim Carrey in Memoir
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her love life in a new memoir. "Love, Lust & Faking it: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance" will focus on the many men in the former Playboy Playmate's life - including her current beau, model Jason Toohey.
But there'll be one absentee from the suitors mentioned in McCarthy's book - she has edited out all references to recent ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey. The pair ended its five year romance earlier this year, and McCarthy wants to protect her superstar ex.
She tells People magazine, "If he wasn't famous, he'd be splattered all over this book. I'm always honest about everything. I just have to respect his privacy."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video