Jenny McCarthy Won't Reveal Love Life With Ex Jim Carrey in Memoir
Model-turned-actress Jenny McCarthy is opening up about her love life in a new memoir. "Love, Lust & Faking it: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance" will focus on the many men in the former Playboy Playmate's life - including her current beau, model Jason Toohey.
But there'll be one absentee from the suitors mentioned in McCarthy's book - she has edited out all references to recent ex-boyfriend Jim Carrey. The pair ended its five year romance earlier this year, and McCarthy wants to protect her superstar ex.
She tells People magazine, "If he wasn't famous, he'd be splattered all over this book. I'm always honest about everything. I just have to respect his privacy."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns