Tom Arnold Enters Rehab After Colon Surgery
Actor Tom Arnold is undergoing rehab to help him detox from pain drugs prescribed to him following recent emergency colon surgery. The "True Lies" star was recently treated in secret for a perforated colon, a painful procedure that forced him to spend a month in hospital and take a cocktail of pain pills.
Arnold, 51, has battled hard to kick an addiction to alcohol and has been sober for 20 years - so he checked into the Betty Ford Clinic in California to properly wean himself off the powerful medication. The actor's spokesperson says, "He spent over a month in the hospital after emergency surgery for a perforated colon. During that time, extensive pain and anti-anxiety meds were administered."
"His doctors advised him to go into a supervised, structured recovery/rehab facility to properly and safely detox from all meds."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars