Tom Arnold Enters Rehab After Colon Surgery
Actor Tom Arnold is undergoing rehab to help him detox from pain drugs prescribed to him following recent emergency colon surgery. The "True Lies" star was recently treated in secret for a perforated colon, a painful procedure that forced him to spend a month in hospital and take a cocktail of pain pills.
Arnold, 51, has battled hard to kick an addiction to alcohol and has been sober for 20 years - so he checked into the Betty Ford Clinic in California to properly wean himself off the powerful medication. The actor's spokesperson says, "He spent over a month in the hospital after emergency surgery for a perforated colon. During that time, extensive pain and anti-anxiety meds were administered."
"His doctors advised him to go into a supervised, structured recovery/rehab facility to properly and safely detox from all meds."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?