Nick Cannon Looking for Sponsors for His Birthday
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon is expecting a big gift for his upcoming 30th birthday - he is reportedly looking for a sponsor to pay him $25,000 to Tweet from his party. A team working for the "America's Got Talent" host is said to be on the hunt for corporate executives to pay big bucks for him to advertise their wares while he celebrates his landmark birthday next month.
According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the star's rep emailed several company bosses, writing, "This is an extremely exciting opportunity to sponsor a fun and lavish event... opportunities range from gift bags and signage to Tweets and photo ops."
For a massive $25,000, sponsors are allegedly offered three promotional Tweets and their logo splashed around the bash, which will be held in New York on October 8 and boasts a confirmed guest list of stars including Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Will Smith and Demi Moore.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama