Nick Cannon Looking for Sponsors for His Birthday
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon is expecting a big gift for his upcoming 30th birthday - he is reportedly looking for a sponsor to pay him $25,000 to Tweet from his party. A team working for the "America's Got Talent" host is said to be on the hunt for corporate executives to pay big bucks for him to advertise their wares while he celebrates his landmark birthday next month.
According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the star's rep emailed several company bosses, writing, "This is an extremely exciting opportunity to sponsor a fun and lavish event... opportunities range from gift bags and signage to Tweets and photo ops."
For a massive $25,000, sponsors are allegedly offered three promotional Tweets and their logo splashed around the bash, which will be held in New York on October 8 and boasts a confirmed guest list of stars including Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Will Smith and Demi Moore.
More Nick Cannon News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting