Nick Cannon Looking for Sponsors for His Birthday
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon is expecting a big gift for his upcoming 30th birthday - he is reportedly looking for a sponsor to pay him $25,000 to Tweet from his party. A team working for the "America's Got Talent" host is said to be on the hunt for corporate executives to pay big bucks for him to advertise their wares while he celebrates his landmark birthday next month.
According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the star's rep emailed several company bosses, writing, "This is an extremely exciting opportunity to sponsor a fun and lavish event... opportunities range from gift bags and signage to Tweets and photo ops."
For a massive $25,000, sponsors are allegedly offered three promotional Tweets and their logo splashed around the bash, which will be held in New York on October 8 and boasts a confirmed guest list of stars including Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Will Smith and Demi Moore.
More Nick Cannon News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal