Nick Cannon Looking for Sponsors for His Birthday
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon is expecting a big gift for his upcoming 30th birthday - he is reportedly looking for a sponsor to pay him $25,000 to Tweet from his party. A team working for the "America's Got Talent" host is said to be on the hunt for corporate executives to pay big bucks for him to advertise their wares while he celebrates his landmark birthday next month.
According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the star's rep emailed several company bosses, writing, "This is an extremely exciting opportunity to sponsor a fun and lavish event... opportunities range from gift bags and signage to Tweets and photo ops."
For a massive $25,000, sponsors are allegedly offered three promotional Tweets and their logo splashed around the bash, which will be held in New York on October 8 and boasts a confirmed guest list of stars including Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Will Smith and Demi Moore.
More Nick Cannon News
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid