Nick Cannon Looking for Sponsors for His Birthday
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon is expecting a big gift for his upcoming 30th birthday - he is reportedly looking for a sponsor to pay him $25,000 to Tweet from his party. A team working for the "America's Got Talent" host is said to be on the hunt for corporate executives to pay big bucks for him to advertise their wares while he celebrates his landmark birthday next month.
According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the star's rep emailed several company bosses, writing, "This is an extremely exciting opportunity to sponsor a fun and lavish event... opportunities range from gift bags and signage to Tweets and photo ops."
For a massive $25,000, sponsors are allegedly offered three promotional Tweets and their logo splashed around the bash, which will be held in New York on October 8 and boasts a confirmed guest list of stars including Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Will Smith and Demi Moore.
More Nick Cannon News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'