Drake's Bodyguard Accused of Punching Fan
A bodyguard working for Drake has been accused of punching a fan at a gig in Florida after the man attempted to approach the hip-hop star. Jeremis Soriano alleges he was hit in the face by the unnamed security guard when he attempted to talk to the rapper following a concert at a nightclub in Jacksonville.
Soriano claims Drake shoved him away as he approached and when he called the star a derogatory name, the bodyguard punched him. He tells ABC Action News, "Before I got to say his name, (the bodyguard) hit me in the mouth and I fell back."
A female friend, who witnessed the alleged scuffle, adds: "(Jeremis) never put his hands on Drake. He never made a fist toward the security guard for them to hit him that hard." Soriano claims he needed stitches in his lip following the alleged attack is now planning to take legal action against Drake in a bid to cover his medical bills.
He adds, "I don't even want to hear his songs on the radio. They are the same people that are buying your CDs. You shouldn't treat us like that." The Jacksonville Sheriff's department has launched an investigation, according to Allhiphop.com.
More Drake News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer