Drake's Bodyguard Accused of Punching Fan
A bodyguard working for Drake has been accused of punching a fan at a gig in Florida after the man attempted to approach the hip-hop star. Jeremis Soriano alleges he was hit in the face by the unnamed security guard when he attempted to talk to the rapper following a concert at a nightclub in Jacksonville.
Soriano claims Drake shoved him away as he approached and when he called the star a derogatory name, the bodyguard punched him. He tells ABC Action News, "Before I got to say his name, (the bodyguard) hit me in the mouth and I fell back."
A female friend, who witnessed the alleged scuffle, adds: "(Jeremis) never put his hands on Drake. He never made a fist toward the security guard for them to hit him that hard." Soriano claims he needed stitches in his lip following the alleged attack is now planning to take legal action against Drake in a bid to cover his medical bills.
He adds, "I don't even want to hear his songs on the radio. They are the same people that are buying your CDs. You shouldn't treat us like that." The Jacksonville Sheriff's department has launched an investigation, according to Allhiphop.com.
More Drake News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes