Russell Crowe Refused to Appear on Australia's 'The X Factor'
Doting dad Russell Crowe snubbed an offer to appear on Australia's "The X Factor" - so he can continue his road trip with his sons. The "Gladiator" star headed into Australia's Outback with his two children - Charlie, six, and four year old Tennyson - earlier this month to get back to nature with his boys.
On Wednesday, September 29, Irish singer Ronan Keating - currently working as a judge on the Australian version of Simon Cowell's singing competition - took to his Twitter.com page to invite Crowe onto the show. But the actor, who is a big fan of the program, turned down the offer so he can continue his family holiday.
Keating wrote, "Hi Russell hope ya get this Tweet. I would love for ya to come to X factor on Sunday and support my 2 artists." Crowe replied, "Hello mate... Firstly, really like who you are on the show. Your maturity/sense of adventure/love of music (is) very clear. Can't make Sunday. School holidays, I've got two little boys and we are having adventures in the bush."
But the Boyzone star refused to take the snub personally, Tweeting back: "Thanx (sic) for all you have said in support of my acts. Hope all (is) well, enjoy (the) break with the kids."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016