Russell Crowe Refused to Appear on Australia's 'The X Factor'
Doting dad Russell Crowe snubbed an offer to appear on Australia's "The X Factor" - so he can continue his road trip with his sons. The "Gladiator" star headed into Australia's Outback with his two children - Charlie, six, and four year old Tennyson - earlier this month to get back to nature with his boys.
On Wednesday, September 29, Irish singer Ronan Keating - currently working as a judge on the Australian version of Simon Cowell's singing competition - took to his Twitter.com page to invite Crowe onto the show. But the actor, who is a big fan of the program, turned down the offer so he can continue his family holiday.
Keating wrote, "Hi Russell hope ya get this Tweet. I would love for ya to come to X factor on Sunday and support my 2 artists." Crowe replied, "Hello mate... Firstly, really like who you are on the show. Your maturity/sense of adventure/love of music (is) very clear. Can't make Sunday. School holidays, I've got two little boys and we are having adventures in the bush."
But the Boyzone star refused to take the snub personally, Tweeting back: "Thanx (sic) for all you have said in support of my acts. Hope all (is) well, enjoy (the) break with the kids."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy