Dita Von Teese Tapped as Femme Fatale on 'CSI'
Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese is the latest star to sign up for a guest appearance in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The raven-haired beauty is set to follow teen sensation Justin Bieber by filming a cameo role for the programme - she will star as a Hollywood femme fatale in an upcoming episode.
Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells Entertainment Weekly the special storyline will be a throwback to "the glory days of L.A. film noir", adding, "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
"CSI" has also once invited Taylor Swift to make a cameo as a teenager whose family family manages a seedy Las Vegas motel. Country group Rascal Flatts had also appeared on the crime series, playing themselves.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard