Dita Von Teese Tapped as Femme Fatale on 'CSI'
Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese is the latest star to sign up for a guest appearance in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The raven-haired beauty is set to follow teen sensation Justin Bieber by filming a cameo role for the programme - she will star as a Hollywood femme fatale in an upcoming episode.
Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells Entertainment Weekly the special storyline will be a throwback to "the glory days of L.A. film noir", adding, "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
"CSI" has also once invited Taylor Swift to make a cameo as a teenager whose family family manages a seedy Las Vegas motel. Country group Rascal Flatts had also appeared on the crime series, playing themselves.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens