Dita Von Teese Tapped as Femme Fatale on 'CSI'
Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese is the latest star to sign up for a guest appearance in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The raven-haired beauty is set to follow teen sensation Justin Bieber by filming a cameo role for the programme - she will star as a Hollywood femme fatale in an upcoming episode.
Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells Entertainment Weekly the special storyline will be a throwback to "the glory days of L.A. film noir", adding, "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
"CSI" has also once invited Taylor Swift to make a cameo as a teenager whose family family manages a seedy Las Vegas motel. Country group Rascal Flatts had also appeared on the crime series, playing themselves.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?