Dita Von Teese Tapped as Femme Fatale on 'CSI'
Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese is the latest star to sign up for a guest appearance in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The raven-haired beauty is set to follow teen sensation Justin Bieber by filming a cameo role for the programme - she will star as a Hollywood femme fatale in an upcoming episode.
Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells Entertainment Weekly the special storyline will be a throwback to "the glory days of L.A. film noir", adding, "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
"CSI" has also once invited Taylor Swift to make a cameo as a teenager whose family family manages a seedy Las Vegas motel. Country group Rascal Flatts had also appeared on the crime series, playing themselves.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport