Dita Von Teese Tapped as Femme Fatale on 'CSI'
Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese is the latest star to sign up for a guest appearance in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The raven-haired beauty is set to follow teen sensation Justin Bieber by filming a cameo role for the programme - she will star as a Hollywood femme fatale in an upcoming episode.
Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells Entertainment Weekly the special storyline will be a throwback to "the glory days of L.A. film noir", adding, "Her character is absolutely unlike what she seems. Prepare to be tantalized and tormented."
"CSI" has also once invited Taylor Swift to make a cameo as a teenager whose family family manages a seedy Las Vegas motel. Country group Rascal Flatts had also appeared on the crime series, playing themselves.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story