ABBA Inch Closer to Reunion
Swedish supergroup ABBA is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again. Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York. She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion)."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group