ABBA Inch Closer to Reunion
Swedish supergroup ABBA is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again. Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York. She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion)."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics