ABBA Inch Closer to Reunion
Swedish supergroup ABBA is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again. Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York. She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation