ABBA Inch Closer to Reunion
Swedish supergroup ABBA is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again. Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York. She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion)."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance