ABBA Inch Closer to Reunion
Swedish supergroup ABBA is moving closer to reforming - the band's two female stars have confirmed they are keen to work together again. Earlier this year singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad, known as 'Frida', ruled out the highly anticipated reunion as the group was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in New York. She said at the time, "I never think we will reunite again - it's a bit too late for that."
But now Frida has had a change of heart - she has been discussing a possible reunion with her former bandmate Agnetha Faltskog and is keen to head back to the studio with her. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "It would be great to do something with Agnetha. If we did, it would be hard to avoid all the pressure because of Abba. It could never be low-key. We talk about it (a reunion)."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story