Stephen Gately's Ashes to Be Scattered at His Favorite Place
Stephen Gately's ashes will be scattered at a private ceremony next month - to mark the first anniversary of the Boyzone star's death. The 33 year old was found dead last October at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
Gately's close family and friends are planning to mark the star's passing with an intimate ceremony in his native Ireland on October 10. His Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy, who will attend the memorial, reveals the ashes will be spread at "one of his favorite places".
The rest of the band will miss the event because they will be in Australia, reports Britain's The Sun.
Stephen Gately was found dead by Cowles in the apartment they rented in Majorca, Spain. Later autopsy revealed that he died of natural cause which is called pulmonary oedema.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell