Stephen Gately's Ashes to Be Scattered at His Favorite Place
Stephen Gately's ashes will be scattered at a private ceremony next month - to mark the first anniversary of the Boyzone star's death. The 33 year old was found dead last October at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
Gately's close family and friends are planning to mark the star's passing with an intimate ceremony in his native Ireland on October 10. His Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy, who will attend the memorial, reveals the ashes will be spread at "one of his favorite places".
The rest of the band will miss the event because they will be in Australia, reports Britain's The Sun.
Stephen Gately was found dead by Cowles in the apartment they rented in Majorca, Spain. Later autopsy revealed that he died of natural cause which is called pulmonary oedema.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert