Stephen Gately's Ashes to Be Scattered at His Favorite Place
Stephen Gately's ashes will be scattered at a private ceremony next month - to mark the first anniversary of the Boyzone star's death. The 33 year old was found dead last October at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
Gately's close family and friends are planning to mark the star's passing with an intimate ceremony in his native Ireland on October 10. His Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy, who will attend the memorial, reveals the ashes will be spread at "one of his favorite places".
The rest of the band will miss the event because they will be in Australia, reports Britain's The Sun.
Stephen Gately was found dead by Cowles in the apartment they rented in Majorca, Spain. Later autopsy revealed that he died of natural cause which is called pulmonary oedema.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'