Stephen Gately's Ashes to Be Scattered at His Favorite Place
Stephen Gately's ashes will be scattered at a private ceremony next month - to mark the first anniversary of the Boyzone star's death. The 33 year old was found dead last October at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
Gately's close family and friends are planning to mark the star's passing with an intimate ceremony in his native Ireland on October 10. His Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy, who will attend the memorial, reveals the ashes will be spread at "one of his favorite places".
The rest of the band will miss the event because they will be in Australia, reports Britain's The Sun.
Stephen Gately was found dead by Cowles in the apartment they rented in Majorca, Spain. Later autopsy revealed that he died of natural cause which is called pulmonary oedema.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour