Stephen Gately's Ashes to Be Scattered at His Favorite Place
Stephen Gately's ashes will be scattered at a private ceremony next month - to mark the first anniversary of the Boyzone star's death. The 33 year old was found dead last October at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
Gately's close family and friends are planning to mark the star's passing with an intimate ceremony in his native Ireland on October 10. His Boyzone bandmate Keith Duffy, who will attend the memorial, reveals the ashes will be spread at "one of his favorite places".
The rest of the band will miss the event because they will be in Australia, reports Britain's The Sun.
Stephen Gately was found dead by Cowles in the apartment they rented in Majorca, Spain. Later autopsy revealed that he died of natural cause which is called pulmonary oedema.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt