Paul Wall Apologizes for Hitting Fan With Microphone
Rapper Paul Wall has apologized for beating a fan with a microphone during a concert in Texas, insisting he will "learn and grow" from the incident. The hip-hop star was performing with fellow rapper Slim Thug at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas on Sunday, September 26 night when a man in the front row started waving his middle finger at the hitmaker.
Wall, real name Paul Slayton, exchanged some heated words with the rude concert-goer before allegedly hitting him with a microphone. Now the star has issued an apologetic statement to TMZ.com, in which he writes, "I want to sincerely apologize to my San Antonio Fans (sic) for allowing myself to become distracted during my recent performance."
"I apologize for temporarily taking my eyes off that goal. I will learn and grow from this incident and be a better person, artist and performer as a result." No police report has been filed over the clash.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?