Paul Wall Apologizes for Hitting Fan With Microphone
Rapper Paul Wall has apologized for beating a fan with a microphone during a concert in Texas, insisting he will "learn and grow" from the incident. The hip-hop star was performing with fellow rapper Slim Thug at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas on Sunday, September 26 night when a man in the front row started waving his middle finger at the hitmaker.
Wall, real name Paul Slayton, exchanged some heated words with the rude concert-goer before allegedly hitting him with a microphone. Now the star has issued an apologetic statement to TMZ.com, in which he writes, "I want to sincerely apologize to my San Antonio Fans (sic) for allowing myself to become distracted during my recent performance."
"I apologize for temporarily taking my eyes off that goal. I will learn and grow from this incident and be a better person, artist and performer as a result." No police report has been filed over the clash.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father