Paul Wall Apologizes for Hitting Fan With Microphone
Rapper Paul Wall has apologized for beating a fan with a microphone during a concert in Texas, insisting he will "learn and grow" from the incident. The hip-hop star was performing with fellow rapper Slim Thug at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas on Sunday, September 26 night when a man in the front row started waving his middle finger at the hitmaker.
Wall, real name Paul Slayton, exchanged some heated words with the rude concert-goer before allegedly hitting him with a microphone. Now the star has issued an apologetic statement to TMZ.com, in which he writes, "I want to sincerely apologize to my San Antonio Fans (sic) for allowing myself to become distracted during my recent performance."
"I apologize for temporarily taking my eyes off that goal. I will learn and grow from this incident and be a better person, artist and performer as a result." No police report has been filed over the clash.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'