Paul Wall Apologizes for Hitting Fan With Microphone
Rapper Paul Wall has apologized for beating a fan with a microphone during a concert in Texas, insisting he will "learn and grow" from the incident. The hip-hop star was performing with fellow rapper Slim Thug at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas on Sunday, September 26 night when a man in the front row started waving his middle finger at the hitmaker.
Wall, real name Paul Slayton, exchanged some heated words with the rude concert-goer before allegedly hitting him with a microphone. Now the star has issued an apologetic statement to TMZ.com, in which he writes, "I want to sincerely apologize to my San Antonio Fans (sic) for allowing myself to become distracted during my recent performance."
"I apologize for temporarily taking my eyes off that goal. I will learn and grow from this incident and be a better person, artist and performer as a result." No police report has been filed over the clash.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says