Former Manager Demanding Money Michael Jackson Owed Him
Michael Jackson's one-time manager and adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme has filed legal papers demanding to see the late star's financial records to aid his creditor's claim. Tohme alleges he is owed millions of dollars from Jackson's estate after organizing a deal to save the late "Thriller" hitmaker from financial ruin.
He insists he persuaded bosses at Colony Capital LLC to hand over $23 million to save Jackson's Neverland ranch - but he was never rewarded for his efforts. Tohme, who is demanding the $2.3 million Jackson allegedly promised him, is now stepping up his bid by asking for the singer's financial documents be made public.
On Tuesday, September 28, Tohme's lawyers filed papers arguing he and other creditors should have access to a report that was filed by Jackson's estate administrators last week, which details the singer's finances. Tohme is requesting to see revenue, expense and profit information that is not publicly available, reports the Associated Press.
More Michael Jackson News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed