Rush to Receive Living Legend Award
Rockers Rush are to be honored with the Living Legend award at Classic Rock magazine's Marshall Roll of Honour Awards in November. The Canadian trio will jet to London to pick up the accolade at the event, which will be hosted by Alice Cooper.
Alter Bridge and Cheap Trick will perform at the show. Past recipients of the Classic Rock Living Legend award include Iggy Pop, Ozzy Osbourne and Cooper. Rush star Geddy Lee says, "We are thrilled to receive the Living Legend award from Classic Rock... We are humbled and very appreciative."
Meanwhile, AC/DC, Rage Against the Machine, Slash and KISS all could be big winners on the night - each act is nominated for multiple awards.
Rush are currently preparing a new album. "We were off for a year and a half, and now it's just pouring," said Alex Lifeson. "Everything is totally crazy and there's not a minute left in the day. We've got these half-dozen songs, and we'll probably go in the studio and work on a couple."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat