Kelly Osbourne Forced to Move Out of Her L.A. Home
Kelly Osbourne has been forced out of her Los Angeles home by the paparazzi. The singer-turned-reality TV star felt like a prisoner in her own house with photographers camped outside, hoping to snag the latest picture of the slimmed-down star - and she recently moved out.
She says, "A lot of people have been trying to take pictures of me in my house... and they broke my gate and my parents don't feel safe now that I live alone." Osbourne is now living in her parents' Los Angeles pad and she reveals she won't be moving back home: "I've been staying in the apartment until I get a place in a secure building."
She recently took to Twitter.com to complain about the paparazzi. She wrote, "Really really over paps sitting outside my house! I need to move. I have no privacy they are crossing way too many lines!"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour