Kelly Osbourne Forced to Move Out of Her L.A. Home
Kelly Osbourne has been forced out of her Los Angeles home by the paparazzi. The singer-turned-reality TV star felt like a prisoner in her own house with photographers camped outside, hoping to snag the latest picture of the slimmed-down star - and she recently moved out.
She says, "A lot of people have been trying to take pictures of me in my house... and they broke my gate and my parents don't feel safe now that I live alone." Osbourne is now living in her parents' Los Angeles pad and she reveals she won't be moving back home: "I've been staying in the apartment until I get a place in a secure building."
She recently took to Twitter.com to complain about the paparazzi. She wrote, "Really really over paps sitting outside my house! I need to move. I have no privacy they are crossing way too many lines!"
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic