Kelly Osbourne Forced to Move Out of Her L.A. Home
Kelly Osbourne has been forced out of her Los Angeles home by the paparazzi. The singer-turned-reality TV star felt like a prisoner in her own house with photographers camped outside, hoping to snag the latest picture of the slimmed-down star - and she recently moved out.
She says, "A lot of people have been trying to take pictures of me in my house... and they broke my gate and my parents don't feel safe now that I live alone." Osbourne is now living in her parents' Los Angeles pad and she reveals she won't be moving back home: "I've been staying in the apartment until I get a place in a secure building."
She recently took to Twitter.com to complain about the paparazzi. She wrote, "Really really over paps sitting outside my house! I need to move. I have no privacy they are crossing way too many lines!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana