Kelly Osbourne Forced to Move Out of Her L.A. Home
Kelly Osbourne has been forced out of her Los Angeles home by the paparazzi. The singer-turned-reality TV star felt like a prisoner in her own house with photographers camped outside, hoping to snag the latest picture of the slimmed-down star - and she recently moved out.
She says, "A lot of people have been trying to take pictures of me in my house... and they broke my gate and my parents don't feel safe now that I live alone." Osbourne is now living in her parents' Los Angeles pad and she reveals she won't be moving back home: "I've been staying in the apartment until I get a place in a secure building."
She recently took to Twitter.com to complain about the paparazzi. She wrote, "Really really over paps sitting outside my house! I need to move. I have no privacy they are crossing way too many lines!"
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating