Kelly Osbourne Forced to Move Out of Her L.A. Home
Kelly Osbourne has been forced out of her Los Angeles home by the paparazzi. The singer-turned-reality TV star felt like a prisoner in her own house with photographers camped outside, hoping to snag the latest picture of the slimmed-down star - and she recently moved out.
She says, "A lot of people have been trying to take pictures of me in my house... and they broke my gate and my parents don't feel safe now that I live alone." Osbourne is now living in her parents' Los Angeles pad and she reveals she won't be moving back home: "I've been staying in the apartment until I get a place in a secure building."
She recently took to Twitter.com to complain about the paparazzi. She wrote, "Really really over paps sitting outside my house! I need to move. I have no privacy they are crossing way too many lines!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri